+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2021-2022) Spouse Visa

Laura sultan

Oct 1, 2022
At this point honstly i feel helpless and i lost all hope i don't want to check the status anymore. application was received by IRCC Feb-25 and still waiting for the unknown. Best of luck to you
I hope you hear something soon, I don’t know why I get a feeling sometimes that they just want to make it 12-15 months even if they are done with everything. And for the tracker I don’t think it is accurate because I am not getting any ghost updates any more plus nothing is updated on it. Best of luck for you also and hopefully by the end of this year you will get it.

leenals

Oct 5, 2022
Some peoples files got sent to Ottawa instead of Amman even though it says Amman because of the load. I would call and check where the application is.

Omab

May 12, 2022
Some peoples files got sent to Ottawa instead of Amman even though it says Amman because of the load. I would call and check where the application is.
Are you sure about this? i called IRCC few months ago and they said your file transferred to Amman !

leenals

Oct 5, 2022
And I believe it’s mainly the people who applied after they changed the processing times to 22 months back in March.

Reactions: Omab

Rm35

Star Member
May 21, 2022
I hope you hear something soon, I don’t know why I get a feeling sometimes that they just want to make it 12-15 months even if they are done with everything. And for the tracker I don’t think it is accurate because I am not getting any ghost updates any more plus nothing is updated on it. Best of luck for you also and hopefully by the end of this year you will get it.
I used to get ghost updates almost everyday but that stoped since Oct 21st nothing

Omab

May 12, 2022
I used to get ghost updates almost everyday but that stoped since Oct 21st nothing
Same here for the ghost updates, Got alot of GUs in July, August, September. But starting 10th October only once ghost update per 2 weeks

Rm35

Star Member
May 21, 2022
Hi, has anyone been able to reach IRCC by phone recently? I keep trying and they are not even transferring the call

FEN97

Feb 9, 2023
Hi, has anyone been able to reach IRCC by phone recently? I keep trying and they are not even transferring the call
Hi, did you get an update from them ? I applied in Feb 16 2022 and my timeline are close to you but I still waiting since 7 months for nothing after medical exam (July 26).
Thank you

Rm35

Star Member
May 21, 2022
Hi, did you get an update from them ? I applied in Feb 16 2022 and my timeline are close to you but I still waiting since 7 months for nothing after medical exam (July 26).
Thank you
Hi,
Same i havent heard anything since medicals Aug-8 and i cant get to IRCC via phone and my MP office is useless they wont do anything. I honest to god feel like we should all take this to the media its ridiculous that we cant speak to anyone living in the dark for months