+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

hemin979

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Hi, this is a very important question. Try to be careful about the laying over period in the case of connection flights. For myself i called airports and asked if it's enough or not. I can't say yes or no myself, because my landing was in a different airport. They said it depends on how many people will be in the queue in front of you. So they said 4 to 5 hours. Because you need to collect your luggage and go through the passports and security. So it's very important to call the airport and check with them if 2 hours is enough or not. Be aware about the time needed to collect your luggage before the landing process and to go to the next flight gate and check in your luggage, and the boarding... Etc
You are required to be there to check in the other flight 90 minutes before boarding time.
!! So it depends on what they will advise you in the airport when you call. In my opinion 2 hours is very short!
All the best
Thank you so very much @ZeeSho & @SKY777 for sharing your valuable information :)

Reactions: SKY777

fkk10

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
Good morning all. Hope the coming days bring all good news to all of us.
Do you guys know how the passport request is usually being sent? is it through email to the applicant or to the representative lawyer. My application status is still showing Decision Made since Nov 10th and no updates so far. As far as I know that the embassy in Amman is working and there is no strict lockdown in Amman but rather it's only on Fridays.

Thanks a lot
me too. I got decision made on 11/11, but no further updates..

Mira2018

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
please help
I received the transfer email from the Canadian application office with only the name of my child, and my name did not appear in it. Is this normal and the track id number also includes me or my child only

Reactions: Miladb

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Dear friends I arrived to Canada today, everything going smoothly and the only thing is you need to put the flight information for the final destination on the ArriveCAN so after that you can cross the passport check , also you need to show the covid test , but Canada never Ask for the covid test they only ask for the ArriveCAN.

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
please help
I received the transfer email from the Canadian application office with only the name of my child, and my name did not appear in it. Is this normal and the track id number also includes me or my child only
I wish I could help you with that but I never faced that so I can't Advise .

Mafi8

Jan 28, 2020
Dear friends I arrived to Canada today, everything going smoothly and the only thing is you need to put the flight information for the final destination on the ArriveCAN so after that you can cross the passport check , also you need to show the covid test , but Canada never Ask for the covid test they only ask for the ArriveCAN.
Hey best of luck to you! Inshala I will get to see my husband here soon too :( please keep in touch with us in this forum in case we have questions

Mafi8

Jan 28, 2020
Our medical is expired, sept 6 2019. If we do get one ppr and visa (someday) will they ask for new one? Really this isn't our fault that it's all delayed..

George84

Aug 20, 2019
Congratulations.. Wish you all the best

Riy890

May 3, 2020
Congratulation my friend, I hope you will enjoy your new life and forget the hard suffering time passed. In which city currently you live?

sy_enigma

Jun 1, 2020
Congratulation my friend

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Thanks dear friends I will keep helping in this form , I'm in Toronto , my flight was very fast because I received the passport and I notice that I only have 4 days and after that my visa will expired. So When I received the passport I book a ticket for the next day and I went to do covid test , and next day I received the results morning so I went again to Erbil and at 12:00 pm and my flight at 8:30 pm .
I thanks God for the rest of my life because I was living two days witch hardest in my life and after that everything goes smoothly.

SKY777

Dec 19, 2019
Congratulations Milad :)

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Thanks dear friends I will keep helping in this form , I'm in Toronto , my flight was very fast because I received the passport and I notice that I only have 4 days and after that my visa will expired. So When I received the passport I book a ticket for the next day and I went to do covid test , and next day I received the results morning so I went again to Erbil and at 12:00 pm and my flight at 8:30 pm .
I thanks God for the rest of my life because I was living two days witch hardest in my life and after that everything goes smoothly.
Wow! Congratulations, Milad.

I started following your case when you posted on Express Entry forum side. Your contribution to this thread has been unbelievable.

It is insane you got only 4 days to land because of passport transmit delay from consulate to you. But bold decision to immediately move. Welldone.

All the best.

Reactions: Mafi8 and Miladb