+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

Kcha kurd

Nov 10, 2020
I think when I will receive my passport the visa will be expired because if they depend on the medical examination expired that mean my medical will expired in 27-Nov-2020 .

Shame on Amman Visa office , because they late to send the passport.
It really doesn’t make sense for me too, I am confused it’s being over 6 weeks of waiting for passport to come back while also in Canada some places going into lockdown again. Soooooo stressed

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Guys I know some of you go directly and pick their passport.
Just inform me about the medical expiration and the visa expiration.

Reactions: hemin979

hemin979

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Guys I know some of you go directly and pick their passport.
Just inform me about the medical expiration and the visa expiration.
UPDATE:

Today I got my passport back with visa and CoPR. The validation of the visa started on Sep 29 to May 27, 2021 the expiration of my medicals.
I hope in my heart that all your applications will come to end at the earliest :)

Here is my timeline:

Passport submission Aug 28
Passport got under process Sep 24
Visa stamped and collected Nov 22

Last edited:

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
UPDATE:

Today I got my passport back with visa and CoPR. The validation of the visa started on Sep 29 to May 27, 2021 the expiration of my medicals.
I hope in my heart that all your applications will come to end at the earliest :)

Here is my timeline:

Passport submission Aug 28
Passport got under process Sep 24
Visa stamped and collected Nov 22
Congratulations bro , so your medical expiration on 27-may-2021 ???

hemin979

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Congratulations bro , so your medical expiration on 27-may-2021 ???
Thanks bro. yes exactly. No worries for your case, you can travel immediately this week, there are good flight connections to Toronto and i guess you're already prepared to fly any time your passport is back.

Nov 22, 2020
hello brother , you reach to the right distinction, do it in Erbil at Nawal Medical Center near to Lamassu hotel
Cost as bellow

80,000 IQD FOR the check of blood and x ray and the urine

300 USD for Dr. Ghadeer Gabro

You need to call him first and then you can go , I advise to be on the time because he is became angry if someone comes late .
Thank you dear for your information but it needs more explanation:
the fee is 200$ and not 300$ and this for me and radiologist and sure all must respect the time thank you again dear.
Dr.Ghadeer

Reactions: Miladb

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Thank you dear for your information but it needs more explanation:
the fee is 200$ and not 300$ and this for me and radiologist and sure all must respect the time thank you again dear.
Dr.Ghadeer
Thanks Dr . Ghadeer you are the best , I advise my friends always to be on the time and take in there consideration to be prepared as you tell me when I was there , people need to respect the time because there in Canada people respect the time .

hemin979

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Question guys. I'm planning to Land in Montreal which will have almost 2 hours until my next flight to my final destination. You think if I make it in 2 hours to finish my landing process (PR confirmation) and then go to my domestic flight gate.

Mira2018

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
please help
I received the transfer email from the Canadian application office with only the name of my child, and my name did not appear in it. Is this normal and the number also includes me or my child only

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
Question guys. I'm planning to Land in Montreal which will have almost 2 hours until my next flight to my final destination. You think if I make it in 2 hours to finish my landing process (PR confirmation) and then go to my domestic flight gate.
My wife landed in Montreal and it took her 15 minutes to finish her landing process. From my wife experience you should not have problem with the time. If you download arrive canada application that will make the process faster. You should also know that your luggages will be out in Montreal and you will check in again to your next domestic flight. The process is very fast and smooth

Good luck

George84

Aug 20, 2019
Good morning all. Hope the coming days bring all good news to all of us.
Do you guys know how the passport request is usually being sent? is it through email to the applicant or to the representative lawyer. My application status is still showing Decision Made since Nov 10th and no updates so far. As far as I know that the embassy in Amman is working and there is no strict lockdown in Amman but rather it's only on Fridays.

Thanks a lot

SKY777

Dec 19, 2019
Hi, this is a very important question. Try to be careful about the laying over period in the case of connection flights. For myself i called airports and asked if it's enough or not. I can't say yes or no myself, because my landing was in a different airport. They said it depends on how many people will be in the queue in front of you. So they said 4 to 5 hours. Because you need to collect your luggage and go through the passports and security. So it's very important to call the airport and check with them if 2 hours is enough or not. Be aware about the time needed to collect your luggage before the landing process and to go to the next flight gate and check in your luggage, and the boarding... Etc
You are required to be there to check in the other flight 90 minutes before boarding time.
!! So it depends on what they will advise you in the airport when you call. In my opinion 2 hours is very short!
All the best

Last edited: