+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Wow! Congratulations, Milad.

I started following your case when you posted on Express Entry forum side. Your contribution to this thread has been unbelievable.

It is insane you got only 4 days to land because of passport transmit delay from consulate to you. But bold decision to immediately move. Welldone.

All the best.
Thank you dear , hope you arrive to Canada soon , but I don't hope anyone get chance for 4 days because I didn't find enough time to say bye to my relatives and friends. Some people has shocked when they know I'm in Toronto, but I thanks God also because I have good friends also in Toronto they call me directly to see me , but now I'm in quarantine and I have many things to do after the quarantine.

Reactions: nns14

Mafi8

Jan 28, 2020
Thanks dear friends I will keep helping in this form , I'm in Toronto , my flight was very fast because I received the passport and I notice that I only have 4 days and after that my visa will expired. So When I received the passport I book a ticket for the next day and I went to do covid test , and next day I received the results morning so I went again to Erbil and at 12:00 pm and my flight at 8:30 pm .
I thanks God for the rest of my life because I was living two days witch hardest in my life and after that everything goes smoothly.
My medical already expired September 6th. What will happen for me when my husband gets his visa?

Reactions: Miladb

Mafi8

Jan 28, 2020
maybe they will ask him to do medical before requesting the passport.
We have a friend from syria who just got his visa. And his medical was expired over a year ago and they didn't request a new one. On my gc key it used to show the expired date and now it say medical is not required

Reactions: Miladb

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
We have a friend from syria who just got his visa. And his medical was expired over a year ago and they didn't request a new one. On my gc key it used to show the expired date and now it say medical is not required

Actually I don't what to say but when I got my visa it says will expired on 27-Nov-2020 and my medical examination was on 27-nov-2020 . My friend same as me for the medical but they give him 6 months for visa to be expired.
So I don't know how they work .

Mira2018

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
Hello everyone
How long it takes to get your passport once it is sent from Istanbul to the visa office in Ankara Turkey with the visa sticker attached.
Any personal experience with this process.