+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

hemin979

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
No medicals and what can I do?no information from Amman either
You should write to them (Amman Immigration). I received my medicals in April amid the full lockdown. I should have received that email in February when i wrote to them in late March, they said they have already sent the email on 11th Feb. i checked my junk/ spam folder nothing was there. so they sent the request which was never sent before in late April. I highly recommend you to send an email asking for updates on your case.

fkk10

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
hi guys I have a question to the ones who received passport request :
did you receive the passport request within a year of your medicals?

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
hi guys I have a question to the ones who received passport request :
did you receive the passport request within a year of your medicals?
Hello , my medical result will expired in the end of November , my passport is in Amman since 7-sep-2020 and nothing new about it .

Reactions: fkk10

hemin979

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
thank you!
another question , what is pre arrival letter and what does it mean if you receive it?
I got this letter a year ago even before my application was approved. From my understanding, It is a kind of orientation to the facilities and services you can benefit from once your arrive in Canada. It help to do your paper work and reach out to governmental programs for new comers.

Hope it helps

Reactions: fkk10

sy_enigma

Jun 1, 2020
No medicals and what can I do?no information from Amman either
Hi, Did you tried to ask for a GCSM note to see what's happening with your application? you will find the exact date for everything during the process, that's may help you to figure out what to do.

Last edited:

hemin979

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Same here. Today the status changed to "received and under process at IRCC"
I think all of those submitted on late Aug and early Sep will be one batch, processed and visa stamped together.

Passport submitted on Aug 30
Status updated today Sep 24

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Same here. Today the status changed to "received and under process at IRCC"
I think all of those submitted on late Aug and early Sep will be one batch, processed and visa stamped together.

Passport submitted on Aug 30
Status updated today Sep 24
Maybe brother , my friend also received his email today and he was submitting his passport on 1-sep-2020

Reactions: hemin979