+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Thank you so much my friend. You help us a lot and I hope you will be with your spouse in Canada soon inshallah.❤
my pleasure dear friends thanks a lot ,I hope all of you friends to join your beloved as soon as possible .
For me I wish before November I want to celebrate my wife birthday ☺ I have many plan for her so I wish I could do it .

Reactions: Sarahkaswer

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Nothing new, passport under process for everyone take 14 days I don't know why my passport under process for 19 days!
when I call Erbil yesterday they tell me IRCC in Amman are very busy , you can imagine in Iraq there is different between me and the husband of my sister in law 6 days and these 6 days about 300 passport between me and him and Imagine this number is only from Iraq , then how many also from other countries that their files are processing in Amman , we have to be patient also we are in last step no need to fear about something.
Lets pray for our other friends they still waiting for there medicals or decision made or ppr . ☺ I hope this message give you some relief.

Koshan994

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
when I call Erbil yesterday they tell me IRCC in Amman are very busy , you can imagine in Iraq there is different between me and the husband of my sister in law 6 days and these 6 days about 300 passport between me and him and Imagine this number is only from Iraq , then how many also from other countries that their files are processing in Amman , we have to be patient also we are in last step no need to fear about something.
Lets pray for our other friends they still waiting for there medicals or decision made or ppr . ☺ I hope this message give you some relief.
Thank you so much my dear brother I understand they are too busy but I sent my passport the first one in Iraq from vfs lol I hope everyone hear good news and everything going well enshalla.

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Thank you so much my dear brother I understand they are too busy but I sent my passport the first one in Iraq from vfs lol I hope everyone hear good news and everything going well enshalla.
You welcome my dear , I believe that everyone who send his passport from Iraq will take time around month to 40 days

hemin979

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Hi everyone,

After PPR, i have sent my passport to Amman via vfs Erbil on Aug 30, 2020. It's been 23 days today the passport is in Visa Office-Amman just for visa stamping. I was wondering why this is taking so long? has anybody else gone through same story?

Appreciate you experience or advise.

Thanks much,
Hemin

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Hi everyone,

After PPR, i have sent my passport to Amman via vfs Erbil on Aug 30, 2020. It's been 23 days today the passport is in Visa Office-Amman just for visa stamping. I was wondering why this is taking so long? has anybody else gone through same story?

Appreciate you experience or advise.

Thanks much,
Hemin
Hello brother welcome to our forum , yes I gave my passport on 7-sep-2020 and still saying dispatched to Ircc for processing and also my sister in law her Husband send his passport on 1-sep-2020 and still saying same as I , both of us our passport has been submitted in Erbil VFS .