+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

SKY777

Dec 19, 2019
Thanks brother , yes I have the one for Erbil , I wish my passport arrive soon in Amman .
Thanks again it will be great if they work both on my tracking code .

Last thing , how many email will receive from them until I receive my passport again ?
No worries bro. It's my pleasure. It's been a very long journey.

I think you will receive 3 emails and a call.
1 when VAC sends the passport to the embassy. Which i think you already received.
The second when the embassy receives it. (then the email will say that it's under processing)
The third will be when the embassy sends your passport to the VAC again.
And then VAC will call you in order to confirm your address so they send it back to you. (here you can ask them to provide you with the courier tracking number)

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019

1 when VAC sends the passport to the embassy. Which i think you already received.
The second when the embassy receives it. (then the email will say that it's under processing)
And then VAC will call you in order to confirm your address so they send it back to you.
Thanks bro , really appreciate that . ☺

Reactions: SKY777

LFH14

Jun 10, 2020
Today GCkey was updated and the application is approved. It took 5 days from the date that IRCC recieved the passport and started processing. All the application steps were updated as well with the exact dates that each step was completed. Just a little note that according to the dates the eligibility was approved a day before we received the pre-arrival services email, so this shows that the pre-arrival email means that the eligibility is approved.

Mafi8

Jan 28, 2020
I know how it feels waiting after having an update. Long weekend is over now i hope you will hear something today
I hope so too. I am keep checking my emails every 5 minutes and I get upset when there is nothing.. hopefully soon

risingstar111

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019

And then VAC will call you in order to confirm your address so they send it back to you. (here you can ask them to provide you with the courier tracking number)

Thank you for this

Do you know how long does it take on average between every notification?

Mine is currently at email number 2

Reactions: Miladb

Mafi8

Jan 28, 2020
Question to those who sent their passports. I know there a fee you pay.. what is the fee for? how much and in what currency you pay it?

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Question to those who sent their passports. I know there a fee you pay.. what is the fee for? how much and in what currency you pay it?
Transaction only I paid 56000 Iraqi dinar at Audi Bank in Erbil and they give my receipt, I put the receipt with the envelope of the passport

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Thank you for this

Do you know how long does it take on average between every notification?

Mine is currently at email number 2
Where you send it from and when you send it

Mine yesterday and I receive one email , application passport has been dispatched to the IRCC office for processing