+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

SKY777

Dec 19, 2019
Hi friends, i have a question for our friends who got their passport back. What was the landing visa length stamped on the passport?? And congratulations for them!

A.otman

Jul 15, 2020
Hello ... I received my passport yesterday ... And I want to book a ticket to Montreal .... But on COPR said Ottawa the address and this is first time to go to Canada .... anyone knows if this a problem or not ...

Mafi8

Jan 28, 2020
Hello ... I received my passport yesterday ... And I want to book a ticket to Montreal .... But on COPR said Ottawa the address and this is first time to go to Canada .... anyone knows if this a problem or not ...
Maybe Ottawa is the capital city that's why. When you book a ticket just call the airline and confirm with them. I think you're fine

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
No problem you can land anywhere in canada. The fist airport you land in canada you will have to to to the immigration office and finalize you PR And then you are good to go

Reactions: A.otman

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
So for the friend who ask me about the process of sending the passport , I will list down the details that I do in Iraq

After I receive the ppr , I called VFS in Erbil and I tell them that I have ppr they tell me that I need to make envelope and put inside it the passport and two photos 5*7 size and they send me the consent it is 4 page they tell me to fill the second page and put it in the envelope , also they tell me to went to Audi bank in Erbil to give 56,000 IQD and get the receipt and to put the receipt in the envelope also , after that I went to the DHL and I give them my envelope and the address of the vfs in Erbil and they give me tracking code and they tell me we will give to the vfs by today or tomorrow morning.

More information will be after the vfs receive my passport.

Thanks

Mafi8

Jan 28, 2020
So for the friend who ask me about the process of sending the passport , I will list down the details that I do in Iraq

After I receive the ppr , I called VFS in Erbil and I tell them that I have ppr they tell me that I need to make envelope and put inside it the passport and two photos 5*7 size and they send me the consent it is 4 page they tell me to fill the second page and put it in the envelope , also they tell me to went to Audi bank in Erbil to give 56,000 IQD and get the receipt and to put the receipt in the envelope also , after that I went to the DHL and I give them my envelope and the address of the vfs in Erbil and they give me tracking code and they tell me we will give to the vfs by today or tomorrow morning.

More information will be after the vfs receive my passport.

Thanks
Thank you!

mex88

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chart

Write your file number here (starts with B, E, F or G): ______________________ __

Surname
(as in passport)
First Name
(as in passport)
Passport NumberPassport Expiry (dd/mm/yyyy)Height (cm)Eye Colour Code (see chart below)
Principal Applicant
Spouse or Partner
Child 1
Child 2
Child 3
Child 4
Child 5
Child 6
Child 7

Does anyone know what are the color codes? Is it just the eye colour?

Also do we need to put Spouse name? I am the spouse based in Canada.