+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

Koshan994

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Could you please write the message that they send when you give them you passport . Step by step
They didn't send me any emails I never get emails from erbil vfs, just I checking my application at vfs website I use tracking number to check my application.

Reactions: Miladb

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
They didn't send me any emails I never get emails from erbil vfs, just I checking my application at vfs website I use tracking number to check my application.
Aha ok because my sister in law receive to email , first one was when Erbil receive her envelope and they give her tracking code and next one was after two days says you passport has been dispatched to IRCC office to complete the process

Koshan994

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Aha ok because my sister in law receive to email , first one was when Erbil receive her envelope and they give her tracking code and next one was after two days says you passport has been dispatched to IRCC office to complete the process
Its so weird I never get email from them, I hope everything going well for everyone enshalla

Reactions: Miladb

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
My courier company said my passport was delivered today to VO.
Am I supposed to get an email for tracking number?
I have no idea dear , but I think yes maybe they should send you email with tracking code , when did you send it ? How much it take time until the VO received it