+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Does anyone know what are the color codes? Is it just the eye colour?

Also do we need to put Spouse name? I am the spouse based in Canada.
It says in the down of the page you just need to put the code for me it's brown i put the code 3

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
So guys the DHL send my package to the VFS and they receive it and they call me and they ask me when I did my biometric also after three hours they send me email with tracking number says and they says you passport has ben dispatch ed to the IRCC office for processing .

Questions : how fast they send it ? , what kind of email I will receive after that ? , and does the tracking number can be tracking through vfs Erbil ?

SKY777

Dec 19, 2019
So guys the DHL send my package to the VFS and they receive it and they call me and they ask me when I did my biometric also after three hours they send me email with tracking number says and they says you passport has ben dispatch ed to the IRCC office for processing .

Questions : how fast they send it ? , what kind of email I will receive after that ? , and does the tracking number can be tracking through vfs Erbil ?
So now it's in its way to the embassy. I think i takes 1 to 2 days during the working days. Then yiu will receive an email teelling you that your passport is under processing by IRCC. You can use the tracking number provided to you earlier by VAC to check on the passport status at any time too.

Reactions: Miladb

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
So now it's in its way to the embassy. I think i takes 1 to 2 days during the working days. Then yiu will receive an email teelling you that your passport is under processing by IRCC.
It will be processing in Amman right ?

SKY777

Dec 19, 2019

To track it use the following link

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/jor/en/can/track-application

Reactions: Miladb