+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
2 weeks the whole process
Two weeks looks good , please could you let us know if you will request approval from Canada to travel or no need for that , if so how could you contact them .
I think they give priority for family class now

Reactions: SKY777

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
GUYS! On GC key my status changed from submitted to Application / profile updated!! What does this mean??? I don't see any changed tho please
Maybe today or tomorrow you will see the updates once they said they so they mean updates . I don't have GC Key but it probably mean that

Reactions: Mafi8

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
Two weeks looks good , please could you let us know if you will request approval from Canada to travel or no need for that , if so how could you contact them .
I think they give priority for family class now
Yes i will let you know but as a read from cic website immediate family do not need approval letter to travel.

Reactions: risingstar111

msamhat

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beirut
GUYS! On GC key my status changed from submitted to Application / profile updated!! What does this mean??? I don't see any changed tho please
I had the same but I am from beirut office and the next day i got the pre-arrival letter. some people got ppr request.

msamhat

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beirut
I hope I get decision made and passport request coz I already received pre arrival letter while ago
My backgournd check was done last week and then I received pre-arrival....I have other friends received PPR without pre-arrival.

Reactions: Miladb

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
Hmm I already have pre arrival letter received in February 2020. How long did it take you after decision made to get passport request?
The passport request come via email not GCkey account. you mentioned something about interview before right? that could be your interview invitation letter which is a progress in your application i think your application process will fast from now on

After decision made it took me 4 month for PPR. I should have the PPR at the same day ad decision made which apr19 but because of covid

Reactions: Miladb

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
My backgournd check was done last week and then I received pre-arrival....I have other friends received PPR without pre-arrival.
Yes it's okay when I got my decision made came together with the pre arrival letter , but it was in 14-feb-2020 and finally my ppr was on 3-sep-2020 it took that time due to covid