+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
It’s almost March and no request yet.
I hope you get it soon you have to wait for Amman visa office they are working but I tell the Guys in this thread , after amman they received they application it take three months to send the medical instruction letter and after the medical it took about three months for background check

Reactions: Nina12

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
I don't know why my application doesn't say decision made :( even tho we did medical way before in September 6th. I guess that doesnt matter. They look at when the application went to Amman :(
If you depend on the online tool , sometimes it dossn't show decision made . I hear from some people they ask them for there passport while the online tool still show in process , never lose the hope maybe you well receive email soon ask you for your passport , it's ok because sometimes they didn't update the online tool for everyone , the good thing now is we know that Amman Visa Office doing good so maybe soon al of us will receive good updates .

Reactions: Nina12 and Mafi8

Mafi8

Jan 28, 2020
If you depend on the online tool , sometimes it dossn't show decision made . I hear from some people they ask them for there passport while the online tool still show in process , never lose the hope maybe you well receive email soon ask you for your passport , it's ok because sometimes they didn't update the online tool for everyone , the good thing now is we know that Amman Visa Office doing good so maybe soon al of us will receive good updates .
Yeah I guess. Ok no losing hope. I got prearrival letter 2 weeks ago, some people tell me that prearrival letter doesn't mean anything

Reactions: Nina12