+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

douniahalabi

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
I received medicals last week and today I received pre arrival letter,
How long to wait for other updates?
if u see the comments before, usually it takes 2days to a week to get ppr after pre arrival :) unless if ur husband goes to security screening so if u get nothing in the next days, u still have a long wait

Reactions: Sahoby

Idrissrafd

Aug 12, 2020
if u see the comments before, usually it takes 2days to a week to get ppr after pre arrival :) unless if ur husband goes to security screening so if u get nothing in the next days, u still have a long wait
but you said previously it's between 2 days to 2 months, or maybe it's someone else.

Personally I got the pre-arrival 2 weeks ago, and they are telling me, we're checking your background. Seriously, I've never been in army or police or anything like that. I'm a random guy lol Don't know why it's taking time.

Idrissrafd

Aug 12, 2020
Ok I've received my notes. I saw this :

eligibility : passed
Criminality : passed
bio : passed
Medical : passed
Security : it's blank WTH !

So what is left ????!!

mauie13

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
but you said previously it's between 2 days to 2 months, or maybe it's someone else.

Personally I got the pre-arrival 2 weeks ago, and they are telling me, we're checking your background. Seriously, I've never been in army or police or anything like that. I'm a random guy lol Don't know why it's taking time.
She was just giving rough estimate. Who knows how long we get our dm/ ppr. All apps are different no one can tell and there's nothing we can do abt VO taking bunch of time.. We just need bunch of patience too ‍♀

Reactions: douniahalabi

radio_silence

Oct 4, 2021
Landed Nov 7 2021, hamdullah. Dec 2020 Applicant here.

Good luck to all
Congratulations and welcome to Canada! all the best to you and your family in Canada! :)

I'm an April 2021 sponsoring my wife, her VO is Amman. All stages passed, except BG hasn't started yet, How long did it take you from "we are processing your background check" until you got PPR?

Thank you

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
Congratulations and welcome to Canada! all the best to you and your family in Canada! :)

I'm an April 2021 sponsoring my wife, her VO is Amman. All stages passed, except BG hasn't started yet, How long did it take you from "we are processing your background check" until you got PPR?

Thank you
Please check my signature, my timeline is there

Reactions: radio_silence

Hu88a

Oct 3, 2019
Hi all,

After so much silence we got our PPR yesterday from Amman. PA is Jordanian. Here's our timeline:

July 15, 2020 - AR
Jan 20, 2021 - AOR1,
Feb 21, 2021 - SA and letter app would be sent to Amman
Feb-April 2021 - various updates through phone calls to IRCC that app was sent to Shanghai, then Beijing, then back to Amman (?)
March 16 2021 - Medical request
March 31 2021 - Medical passed
November 9 2021 - Ghost update, change on GCKEY to "we are processing your background check"
November 10 2021 - Pre Arrival letter and PPR

no DM, no AOR2

We are in Canada right now so we sent the passport to the Ottawa office (PPR instructed to do so if in Canada), Fingers crossed we get it back soon!