+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
We got our ppr finally!
Question to those who submitted their passport in erbil. Did you have to pay for fees? Is it better to drop off in person or thru courier? Thanks in advance for reply.
DO NOT drop off in courier - it's gnna make ur life hell. I did in person, I finished in 2 weeks or so, my freind did courier, and took him muchhhh longer.

schedule a passport sumbission appointment via live chat here: https://visa.vfsglobal.com/irq/en/can/book-an-appointment

You will then get an email confirmation for your appoitment. If the PA themsef cant go, you can fill out a form for somebody else to drop it off if u want

There is no fee to drop it off.

mauie13

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
DO NOT drop off in courier - it's gnna make ur life hell. I did in person, I finished in 2 weeks or so, my freind did courier, and took him muchhhh longer.

schedule a passport sumbission appointment via live chat here: https://visa.vfsglobal.com/irq/en/can/book-an-appointment

You will then get an email confirmation for your appoitment. If the PA themsef cant go, you can fill out a form for somebody else to drop it off if u want

There is no fee to drop it off.
Thank you so much for your input! Appreciate it.

Sally E.

May 24, 2021
Hello everyone,

Is there anyone who has applied for Conjugal Sponsorship and dealing with Amman VO?

We applied on October 19, 2020. I am the principal applicant living in Amman and my application was forwarded to Amman VO on May 30th, 2021. I passed the medical on June 16th and it has been dead silence ever since. We ordered the GCMS notes and it has been stuck on eligibility processing for a good while now. Security and Background have not started yet. I'm just worried cause everyone I ask keeps saying that Conjugal Sponsorships take a lot longer and it's already been almost 14 months..

If someone with conjugal application could please share their timeline, I would truly appreciate it!

Idrissrafd

Aug 12, 2020
After a severe depression, I finally became a PR. I am so happy, but at the same time, it's hard to heal from a depression.

I've a question, in my COPRe, it says that my PR got delivered in Calgary, is it normal ? I am from Ontario ?

By the way, I really appreciated the work of Amman, compared to other VOs, they used to reply to EVERY e-mail. It might be not your case, but they treated me correctly and they worked properly.

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
After a severe depression, I finally became a PR. I am so happy, but at the same time, it's hard to heal from a depression.

I've a question, in my COPRe, it says that my PR got delivered in Calgary, is it normal ? I am from Ontario ?

By the way, I really appreciated the work of Amman, compared to other VOs, they used to reply to EVERY e-mail. It might be not your case, but they treated me correctly and they worked properly.
Your PR card should come in the mail on the eCAS address on file 52 days after landing.