+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

Moh47

Star Member
Nov 1, 2020
@haddad287 .. i've asked the VFS office..they are only an agent to collect biometrics and passports.. they cannot do anything..they cannot even call the embassy in Amman..
@Moh47 ... vfs erbil..the guy told me that he cannot tell when do they usually receive packages.. but we are supposed to receive a notification once the passports leave the embassy..
Maybe because you don't have embassy and its all through Amman embassy, anyway this is the second time they told me that they receive abackage once every week, but there is no significant day some times Monday , Tuesday so it varies.
And yes They ensured me that once they receive it, they will send an email for us.
And if we have any complaint we should contact the embassy.

Reactions: Nina12

hassankm

Nov 11, 2015
Erbil - Iraq
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-08-2020
AOR Received.
14-08-2020
Med's Done....
28-09-2020
You used The Erbil VAC? And did you drop it off yourself, or courier it to Erbil VAC so they can send it to Amman VO?
yes.. erbil office.. you cannot drop it in person... only through postage (DHL or aramex)

Reactions: Nina12

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
yes.. erbil office.. you cannot drop it in person... only through postage (DHL or aramex)
Is that safe to send Passport through regular courier to Erbil? What is best fastest/most secure method to send to VAC. My PA is in Karbala. About 6.5 hours away from Erbil. Or I guess once I get to that point. They will tell me?

But when my PA was at Erbil VAC Yesterday, they gave her a receipt to say when you drop off passport next, make sure you include this. Are you sure dropoff is not allowed?

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
Yes because they dont
Let u take it in person.so u have to go to bank first pay for fees then send to with Dhl a d they sent to Amman
Yes they sent it to Amman and Amman send me email two months ago but they haven’t send it back to Erbil yet.

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
They send you email saying they receive it and also u can track it
On Dhl app and u put the tracking number in