+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
This week coming up this hope for some good news for everyone in this group.We are all
Waiting and stressing.Let’s hope our passports come and inshallah more people get passport request.

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
I think we should call that office.Tomorrow is March and our passports didn’t come and they have been taking more passport request.

Moh47

Star Member
Nov 1, 2020
If any one called ask them if they received any backage from IRCC, is it hold just for spousal visa or for everyone ? And how many times does they receive passports from IRCC, is it once weekly as i have been told!

hassankm

Nov 11, 2015
Erbil - Iraq
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-08-2020
AOR Received.
14-08-2020
Med's Done....
28-09-2020
i will call the vfs office tomorrow.. to ask for those details..

Reactions: Nina12

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
Amman is taking forever.a girl sent hers to Cairo visa office abd got
It in 10 days and that was after us.I don’t understand why they won’t send our passports back.did anyone call them?Inshallah it xomea

hassankm

Nov 11, 2015
Erbil - Iraq
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-08-2020
AOR Received.
14-08-2020
Med's Done....
28-09-2020
i called the VFS office - Erbil. the guy said that they cannot contact them.. we have to contact the embassy by email or web form. and they cannot tell when do they receive a mail package.. but we should receive a notification email once the package leaves amman.

AnneBur

Jan 23, 2021
@everyone, let us all fill a complaint webform to tell them that our passport has been withheld for a long time!

This is the link for webform:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Amman

And this is the email:
amman.immigration@international.gc.ca

Maybe they will take it more seriously if everyone submits a complaint (on webform and email).
It's a good idea but just a heads up. It takes them over a monthvtobreply to the webform and I've emailed them weeks ago and still no reply.

OmarSab

Feb 7, 2021
It's a good idea but just a heads up. It takes them over a monthvtobreply to the webform and I've emailed them weeks ago and still no reply.
Yes Anne, I guess that would be the case :\
I emailed them also three times so far in the past month.

But my intuition here is that if everyone submits a complaint and email, they will feel pressured to start reacting/expediting. Because I bet they see the complaints and choose to ignore or delay the response. But who knows o_O

Reactions: Nina12 and Moh47

Moh47

Star Member
Nov 1, 2020
@everyone, let us all fill a complaint webform to tell them that our passport has been withheld for a long time!

This is the link for webform:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Amman

And this is the email:
amman.immigration@international.gc.ca

Maybe they will take it more seriously if everyone submits a complaint (on webform and email).
Done , good idea, actually i sent them an email 2 weeks ago and i sent today another one.
Inshaalllah we all hear a good news tomorrow

Reactions: Nina12 and OmarSab