+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

Koshan994

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Just some tips to booking your flight:

Quickest options available now:
Erbil - Doha - Montreal - Toronto (~1450$)
Erbil - Doha - Chicago- Toronto (~1250$) make sure transit visa is not required.
Erbil - Cairo - Toronto (~700$ with 20 hrs layover at Cairo airport)

Good luck
Thanks brother I try to find ticket until 15 October, from sulaymaniyah or erbil-doha-montreal- Vancouver.

Reactions: Miladb and hemin979

Koshan994

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Dear fridnds

update

6-09-2020
Dear xxxx
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in Amman.

Regards,

VFS Global
That's great bro it gonna be vfs after 1 week enshalla

Reactions: Miladb

J2018

Star Member
Mar 31, 2018
my tracking still showing dispatched since 15th of September and until now no update. What does that mean. I'm so worried.

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Yes my tracking still showing dispatched since 15th of September and until now no update. What does that mean. I'm so worried.
Where you live in , try to contact the vac in your country, they have information more than that we se in the tracking num

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Baghdad. What should I tell them?
if there is vac in baghdad and I'm not sure because the vac is in Erbil call them and tell tham I'm worried about my passport it says has been dispatched since 15 of September, I'm sure the employee there will help you

J2018

Star Member
Mar 31, 2018
if there is vac in baghdad and I'm not sure because the vac is in Erbil call them and tell tham I'm worried about my passport it says has been dispatched since 15 of September, I'm sure the employee there will help you
I did. They said that

please note that your passport with tracking number xxxxxxxxxxxxxis currently under process at the Canadian Embassy in Amman

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
I did. They said that

please note that your passport with tracking number xxxxxxxxxxxxxis currently under process at the Canadian Embassy in Amman
if it under process hopefully soon you will hear about it , once they finished from the passport they will send you email says dispatched from IRCC office to visa office in Amman and the package will back to Iraq after that in Iraq they will call you and tell you to came to receive it maybe by hand in person or through currier company.