+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

J2018

Star Member
Mar 31, 2018
if it under process hopefully soon you will hear about it , once they finished from the passport they will send you email says dispatched from IRCC office to visa office in Amman and the package will back to Iraq after that in Iraq they will call you and tell you to came to receive it maybe by hand in person or through currier company.
InshAllah

Reactions: Miladb

Mafi8

Jan 28, 2020
No ppr nothing for me. I feel sick to my stomach. Emailed Amman no reply. This is ridiculous. I doubt that I will even spend Christmas with him. Life is not fair ..

• Sad
Reactions: ZaebaryA

Mafi8

Jan 28, 2020
My medical expired September 6th. My file was sent to Amman exactly a year ago. We applied 16 months ago... how is this fair for me to wait this long. I don't know what to do I am lost and no one can help me. Emailed Amman they dont answer. My MP is useless, don't know what else to do. Some of you applied after me and getting copr already or arriving to Canada.. I don't know what is the hold up for me.

Koshan994

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
My medical expired September 6th. My file was sent to Amman exactly a year ago. We applied 16 months ago... how is this fair for me to wait this long. I don't know what to do I am lost and no one can help me. Emailed Amman they dont answer. My MP is useless, don't know what else to do. Some of you applied after me and getting copr already or arriving to Canada.. I don't know what is the hold up for me.
They received my application on June 13 2019, I get my passport yesterday it took 16 months. I think you should call Canadian embassy in Jordan.

Reactions: Nina12

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
All I want is to start my life and have a family and have kids.. I guess it's too much to ask for ..
I wish you everything good and I wish you hear amazing updates as soon as possible, sorry for that , God is Fair leave everything on him and believe in him , soon you will hear good news ☺ God bless both of you and I wish u join him before Christmas .

Reactions: Mafi8

Mafi8

Jan 28, 2020
I wish you everything good and I wish you hear amazing updates as soon as possible, sorry for that , God is Fair leave everything on him and believe in him , soon you will hear good news ☺ God bless both of you and I wish u join him before Christmas .
Thank milad that's what I hope. I am just going through an emotional trauma :(