+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa office (2018-2019)

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019

Medial Exam include Physical Examination like Weight, check you heart and vision, blood pressure ..etc , X-ray and laboratory Test

IRCC will send you a letter via email to do the exam you should print it and take with you also they will give some instructions on the letter and what to bring with you.

Depending on your country you can check and find your Panel Physician

Here is the like to find where to go when IRCC request your medical exam :

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Reactions: Dodiayad and Miladb

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
What Gckey
GCKEY in your account with Government of Canada , you can link you application through it and track your application status in details. its recommended to have an GCKEY account make things easy and fast especially if IRCC ask you for additional documents

Reactions: Dodiayad

Ali_TO

Mar 31, 2012
Hi guys,
So I was ready the thread here and it looks like everyone here in the same boat.
I am sponsoring my wife from Amman.
App received May 2019
Bio completed Aug 2019
Medical Oct 2019
The application has been transferred to Amman visa office since Sep 2019. I have not heard back yet. "In process"
I have a friend who sponsored his wife. She landed in Toronto on Oct. 2019. He told me that it took 8 months after medical to receive a request for passports. His application was transferred to Paris visa office after medical. I am not sure how they do it. probably it depends on backlogs in various visa offices. Let's hope to hear from them soon.

Reactions: murdan94

murdan94

Nov 11, 2019
Hi guys,
So I was ready the thread here and it looks like everyone here in the same boat.
App received May 2019
Bio completed Aug 2019
Medical Oct 2019
The application has been transferred to Amman visa office since Sep 2019. I have not heard back yet. "In process"
I have a friend who sponsored his wife. She landed in Toronto on Oct. 2019. He told me that it took 8 months after medical to receive a request for passports. His application was transferred to Paris visa office after medical. I am not sure how they do it. probably it depends on backlogs in various visa offices. Let's hope to hear from them soon.
Heey best wishes for everyone and i was wondering 8 months for the whole process or 8months + hiw many months before medical

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Hi guys,
App received May 2019
Bio completed Aug 2019
Medical Oct 2019
Each case is different than other also depend on the visa office if there is load or not , but it should not take more than a year ( the whole process )

SKY777

Dec 19, 2019
Hi guys,
App received May 2019
Bio completed Aug 2019
Medical Oct 2019
I'm confused you tell different timeline dates in different posts!

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/posts/8250550/

Last edited:

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Hello Guys wish you doing Good , today is Sunday & I'm always excited for the beginning of the week hope for receiving email or new updates , any update guys ??

Reactions: murdan94

murdan94

Nov 11, 2019
Hello Guys wish you doing Good , today is Sunday & I'm always excited for the beginning of the week hope for receiving email or new updates , any update guys ??
I have the same feeling every week i hope the best for us all nothing for me so far

Reactions: Miladb