+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa office (2018-2019)

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
Just wanted to put my timeline in order hope it doesn't take any longer its very stressful
  1. We received _____'s application for permanent residence on June 24, 2019.
  2. We started processing _______'s application on September 2, 2019.(in jordan amman)
  3. We received your application to sponsor on June 24, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 14, 2019.
  5. We started processing your application on August 13, 2019,
  6. We senT _______medical instructions on November 22, 2019.
  7. Medical results received (passed)dec 4
  8. Background check in process since December

Hi Murdan, when you got the medial letter , did amman office send you the email or you have received email from IRCC in canada. ?

Reactions: murdan94

fkk10

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
hello , what does the medical examination include ? and if you are in Amman, do they instruct you to a certain center or doctor ?​

Reactions: murdan94

murdan94

Nov 11, 2019
Great hope you get the visa soon , I use the online tool Maybe they didn't update it from there ,
On the online tool it only says medical received so u probably passed it other wise they would have sent you emails asking for more tests you are at the same stage as me so your background check is probably processing fingers crossed we all receive good news soon

murdan94

Nov 11, 2019
hello , what does the medical examination include ? and if you are in Amman, do they instruct you to a certain center or doctor ?​
My husband is in iraq and IRCC send the medical instruction and on their instruction letter it has a link to find where in your country the doctors are located if you are in iraq it is in erbil

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Guys when I visit the online tool to check my status there is a bar with blue color it says to me ( in progress ) is it the same to you all .. what it mean ? , I've been do searching on google but nothing shows .

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
My husband is in iraq and IRCC send the medical instruction and on their instruction letter it has a link to find where in your country the doctors are located if you are in iraq it is in erbil
Also as Murdan said there is in Baghdad also , and this letter show some codes when you do your appointment the doctor will ask you about the code and he will know the rest of the information ,

murdan94

Nov 11, 2019
Its t
Guys when I visit the online tool to check my status there is a bar with blue color it says to me ( in progress ) is it the same to you all .. what it mean ? , I've been do searching on google but nothing shows .
Its the same for me too so no worries hopefully soon it will be DM decision made

murdan94

Nov 11, 2019
Y
I hope to , thanks for sharing the information , what I understand now which is come to my mind is the GCKEY Is more clear than the online tool
yes but at first i had problems linking my application to the gc key until dec i figured it out finally the best part is that you would notice the progress of your application

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Y

yes but at first i had problems linking my application to the gc key until dec i figured it out finally the best part is that you would notice the progress of your application
great Actually I wish to do it but I have lawyer he has to review it and I don't want to effect on him .