Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Mini2016 said:
Congratulation hon. Im so happy for you. Just trying to figure out how long it takes to get the visa after submitting the passport.
1 week, my husband is from jordan.. so he went to the visa office in amman and dropped it off, then they called him when it was ready.

thank you! :)

boubou

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
steph89 said:
1 week, my husband is from jordan.. so he went to the visa office in amman and dropped it off, then they called him when it was ready.

thank you! :)
congrats Steph....

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
boubou said:
congrats Steph....

thank you!! i hope everyone gets some good news soon!!

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
theurn15 said:
Do they move PNP applications to Bucharest. when they move applications to Bucharest?
What is PNP?
Amman is super slow. It depends on when u applied though. If u applied after December 7,2016, you're lucky.

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
The processing times for Iraq changed to 21 months. This is so crazy. It'll be 19 months for us on March 17 and no news

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
I just saw that too. For me as well it is almost 19 months. How long has your security check been in process Elham?

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Since December 15, 2016. It has to do with the last stage which is the security check. I never get a straight answer of how long usually the security check takes? I know people who passed the processing timr shown online and still no answer for them. How long dors the security check take??????

Nassersamin

Feb 13, 2017
Hello peeps,

My wife is sponsoring me and she is currently in canada and i am in Jordan, we received an email from cic that they recite our application on December 23rd, and then we received another email that our application is in process on January 10th 2017, i am a bit worried that I we didn't receive any other email till today specially the SA . Any help please

Good luck to all

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
It looks like your wife is accepted as a sponsor. Her part of the application is done. you have nothing to worry about. The processing time for your application is one year. So you just have to wait until the immigration does your background/security check or if they require any additional documents, they will contact you. At the moment, I think you are ok to just wait.

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Mini2016 said:
Since December 15, 2016. It has to do with the last stage which is the security check. I never get a straight answer of how long usually the security check takes? I know people who passed the processing timr shown online and still no answer for them. How long dors the security check take??????
seriously????
They're waiting more than their processing times????
Is there a problem in their case or not? It shouldn't be like that. Isn't 21 months long enough????
I'm really going crazy. It's almost been 19 months. 19 terrible months. How can they do this??

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
I feel your frustration honestly. Im going crazy too!! Last week the processing time was 20 months so she sent an email to the immigration to let them know that she already completed the 20 months. They replied saying that her security check is still in process and that she has to wait. But now the processing time is 21 months. She will complete 21 months soon. So let's see what happens. I hope it won't be much longer cuz im so depressed