Amman - Spousal Since January 2012 or Late 2010

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Frogandlove said:
I see Thank you habibi I just did it and says that i have to wait 31 days inshalah
The problem is whatever i ask my lawyer she said u don't have if the refusal my case i can order one
I don't know y she dose that with me
You don't have to deal with your lawyer anymore. They are a waste of time

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Masriixo said:
You don't have to deal with your lawyer anymore. They are a waste of time
your right I think every bad thing that I'm in cuz of my mean lawyer
when she fill up the application aoph
Thank u so much hun for advice
wish all the best inshalah soon u will get a golden email

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Hi guys,

Just a couple updates on my end

1. I received my notes March 23rd and noticed some things that the Immigration officer was confused about so I decided to send an email.

I sent my email addressing some changes (They didnt update my husbands phone number and the IO was confused as to where my husband was and why he didnt serve military). I sent the email on March 25th

On March 28th, We woke up to an email from amman immigration. Here I am thinking OH MY GOD THEY FINALLY READ MY EMAIL AND SENT US COpr.
I was wrong...

They sent documents asking for said information that I SENT THEM! a mere 3 days before. Great.

They asked for

ANOTHER scheduale A
A Supplementary travel form (For him and myself)
2 Military forms even though my husband didnt do military.

On one hand its good that theyre looking at my file but not good that they keep requesting documents over and over again. So stupid. We couldve been done this stupid situation by now.

2. My husbands medicals expire in 5 days. I swear to God if they request more medicals I will go majnoun.

3. Another person I know (Male sponsoring a wife from Syria) Just received their CoPR last week. They applied mid 2015.

This again proves my point that Men sponsoring Women goes way faster than a woman sponsoring a man

Hope everyone is okay! Anyone else have updates

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Masriixo said:
Hi guys,

Just a couple updates on my end

1. I received my notes March 23rd and noticed some things that the Immigration officer was confused about so I decided to send an email.

I sent my email addressing some changes (They didnt update my husbands phone number and the IO was confused as to where my husband was and why he didnt serve military). I sent the email on March 25th

On March 28th, We woke up to an email from amman immigration. Here I am thinking OH MY GOD THEY FINALLY READ MY EMAIL AND SENT US COpr.
I was wrong...

They sent documents asking for said information that I SENT THEM! a mere 3 days before. Great.

They asked for

ANOTHER scheduale A
A Supplementary travel form (For him and myself)
2 Military forms even though my husband didnt do military.

On one hand its good that theyre looking at my file but not good that they keep requesting documents over and over again. So stupid. We couldve been done this stupid situation by now.

2. My husbands medicals expire in 5 days. I swear to God if they request more medicals I will go majnoun.

3. Another person I know (Male sponsoring a wife from Syria) Just received their CoPR last week. They applied mid 2015.

This again proves my point that Men sponsoring Women goes way faster than a woman sponsoring a man

Hope everyone is okay! Anyone else have updates
Hi habibi h r u
i just read ur message That maybe a good sign inshalah
sorry to ask this question but how do you know that they didn't change yur husband phone number cuz i also send the new phone number to the embassy in Amman and what did u do about the military if ur Iraqi I don't think u need it cuz in iraq don't have obligation military servers
don't worry about the midical they might update it if he has no problem inshalah
god help u cherr up inshalah good things will coming soon
I have no new news still waiting just pray

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Frogandlove said:
Hi habibi h r u
i just read ur message That maybe a good sign inshalah
sorry to ask this question but how do you know that they didn't change yur husband phone number cuz i also send the new phone number to the embassy in Amman and what did u do about the military if ur Iraqi I don't think u need it cuz in iraq don't have obligation military servers
don't worry about the midical they might update it if he has no problem inshalah
god help u cherr up inshalah good things will coming soon
I have no new news still waiting just pray
Inshallah, Im trying to stay positive but its very hard to live in this country.

You will see it when your NOTES come in if they changed his number or not.

Also I just explained very clear that he doesnt have to do miltary because he is Iraqi and not Syrian. I thought it was a simple fikrah. bess ma 3ndhom mokh hon.

Let me know when your notes come in.

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
how long did it take u to get the notes and how many pages did u get ?????
was it clear to understand it
i kn i have stupid question sorry hun to bother u

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Frogandlove said:
how long did it take u to get the notes and how many pages did u get ?????
was it clear to understand it
i kn i have stupid question sorry hun to bother u
hi I just got my Notes today but it's disappointed really
it says Eligible not start
criminal not start and Iraqi pc expir
medical is expired as well my husband said that he is not ganna do anything that's it he really got tired of them
I don't kn how can i re do them with out latter from VO or Immigration office
now we r 2 years waiting that sucks

M-90

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Frogandlove said:
hi I just got my Notes today but it's disappointed really
it says Eligible not start
criminal not start and Iraqi pc expir
medical is expired as well my husband said that he is not ganna do anything that's it he really got tired of them
I don't kn how can i re do them with out latter from VO or Immigration office
now we r 2 years waiting that sucks
Salam,,,

I only want to tell your husband that nothing easy, they requested police clearance three times and the medical exam two times so he has to be patient. My file since 2012 :'( :'( :'( :'( until now. I did everything you can think about MP, Doctor reports, and I got son now, nothing will work with Amman visa office when they would like to work they will other than that drinking coffee. so people who applied in late 2014 and 2015 DO NOT start complain now :-X :-X wait until you reach the TWO YEARS then stat thinking that it is too much :mad: :mad: ;) حـــســـبـــي ألــــلـــه ونعم الوكـــــــــــيـــــــــــــل

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
M-90 said:
Salam,,,

I only want to tell your husband that nothing easy, they requested police clearance three times and the medical exam two times so he has to be patient. My file since 2012 :'( :'( :'( :'( until now. I did everything you can think about MP, Doctor reports, and I got son now, nothing will work with Amman visa office when they would like to work they will other than that drinking coffee. so people who applied in late 2014 and 2015 DO NOT start complain now :-X :-X wait until you reach the TWO YEARS then stat thinking that it is too much :mad: :mad: ;) حـــســـبـــي ألــــلـــه ونعم الوكـــــــــــيـــــــــــــل
ur right but I already completed tow years and I don't blame him cuz he had suffered alot
he said im not ganna do that until they send a latter from them cuz he doesn't need to re do it agine also has question y they send my file to Bucharest I talk to my MP Two times but they has nothing to do
Ammmmmmmmmeeeeeeeen I understand ur feelings

sam-canada

Star Member
Oct 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2014
File Transfer...
January-2015
Frogandlove said:
ur right but I already completed tow years and I don't blame him cuz he had suffered alot
he said im not ganna do that until they send a latter from them cuz he doesn't need to re do it agine also has question y they send my file to Bucharest I talk to my MP Two times but they has nothing to do
Ammmmmmmmmeeeeeeeen I understand ur feelings
Hello Frogandlove

When was your file transferred to Bucharest according to the NOTES.

my file was also transferred to Bucharest since February 2016.

I applied I October 2014 and am still waiting.

Thanks

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
sam-canada said:
Hello Frogandlove

When was your file transferred to Bucharest according to the NOTES.

my file was also transferred to Bucharest since February 2016.

I applied I October 2014 and am still waiting.

Thanks
hi sam -canada
they said file transfer to bucharest in February 8 -2016
and send to amman in February 18 agine and the last time was in Bucharest in March 18
I applied on June 2014 and still waiting my MR and PC r expired but didnt get anything from VO or Cic any massage

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Frogandlove said:
hi sam -canada
they said file transfer to bucharest in February 8 -2016
and send to amman in February 18 agine and the last time was in Bucharest in March 18
I applied on June 2014 and still waiting my MR and PC r expired but didnt get anything from VO or Cic any massage
sorry February 18 not 8 and it says removed y

sam-canada

Star Member
Oct 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2014
File Transfer...
January-2015
Frogandlove said:
sorry February 18 not 8 and it says removed y
I also have it that it was transferred to Bucharest on February 18th/2016. but I don't know if it was transferred back to Amman
I applied on October 2014

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
sam-canada said:
I also have it that it was transferred to Bucharest on February 18th/2016. but I don't know if it was transferred back to Amman
I applied on October 2014
Me either I applied before u on June
so what is your last update in your cic ???

sam-canada

Star Member
Oct 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2014
File Transfer...
January-2015
Frogandlove said:
Me either I applied before u on June
so what is your last update in your cic ???
In Process: Started processing February 10, 2015