AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
:(
steph89 said:
oo wow!!! over one year.. i hope you get the email soon!!!
yeah hun I'm getting tired realy cant wait anymore i wish its the end

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
dedoz said:
Its 1 year and 5 months. But since they request the remed its a good sign, that its coming to a closure soon.
yeah hopfuly but my medical report is expired last month and a police report as well >_<

sam-canada

Star Member
Oct 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2014
File Transfer...
January-2015
Is Amman office sending e-mails or normal mail?

Does anybody know

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
sam-canada said:
Is Amman office sending e-mails or normal mail?

Does anybody know
if you provided them with an email address they should email you, not send anything in the mail.

Chalabi

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
please can you advise me guys,

during the time waiting for sponsorship and permanent residence process for the partner, can my wife apply for a visitor visa, and how this will effect the process, any how getting visitor visa for spouse is difficult but I want to be sure this will not effect the immigration and sponsorship application in anyway?

thanks

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Chalabi said:

during the time waiting for sponsorship and permanent residence process for the partner, can my wife apply for a visitor visa, and how this will effect the process, any how getting visitor visa for spouse is difficult but I want to be sure this will not effect the immigration and sponsorship application in anyway?

thanks
r
I asked my lawyer but she said dont do it it will effect your application
so just wait , sorry to say that i understand its hared to be away from your partner

dedoz

Jan 9, 2012
Mississauga
Chalabi said:

thanks
Here is the thread for people who has sponsorship application active and applied for visitor visa, you can read it all, different experiences: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/visitor-visa-grantedwife-of-pr-t273759.0.html

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
For people wanting to apply to TRV for their spouse, it's very hard.

#1 make sure you print it and hand it into the VAC centre because if you do it online it is sent to Turkey and IO's in Turkey are literally robots and dont care about your feelings.

#2 Show that they own land, they have a good job, they have family, they have a lot of ties to their country. So if your husband is a refugee or is waiting in Amman for his PR to come to Canada, most likely you will not get it.

I applied once in April and once this month. In April they took almost 4 months to tell me we were rejected. This time it took us 3 business days. Yes, 3. I even bought my husband health insurance.

For the person saying that it affects the application, it doesnt. They just have to answer when they land that they applied for a TRV and they were denied. Thats it. They just want to make sure you are honest.

dedoz

Jan 9, 2012
Mississauga
Masriixo said:

#1 make sure you print it and hand it into the VAC centre because if you do it online it is sent to Turkey and IO's in Turkey are literally robots and dont care about your feelings.

#2 Show that they own land, they have a good job, they have family, they have a lot of ties to their country. So if your husband is a refugee or is waiting in Amman for his PR to come to Canada, most likely you will not get it.

I applied once in April and once this month. In April they took almost 4 months to tell me we were rejected. This time it took us 3 business days. Yes, 3. I even bought my husband health insurance.

For the person saying that it affects the application, it doesnt. They just have to answer when they land that they applied for a TRV and they were denied. Thats it. They just want to make sure you are honest.
I think it doesnt matter much which Vo it is, my wife's TRV got rejected from Amman VO. I think the problem is they dont want the principle applicant to travel to Canada, and stay. They want bonds to where he/she lives so that they make sure that he/she wont stay long, which is hard to prove because he/she already have a sponsorship application and he/she is planning to move.

One thing I heard once though, if you pass the eligibility then it is way easier to get a TRV, since they are convinced that the relation is genuine and the other checks are routine. However the eligibility check takes long to pass and you wouldnt know about the result unless you request the GCMS notes.

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Masriixo said:

he got refused 2 times for a TRV? i want to do the same thing but mostly likely is will get refused :(

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
dedoz said:
I think it doesnt matter much which Vo it is, my wife's TRV got rejected from Amman VO. I think the problem is they dont want the principle applicant to travel to Canada, and stay. They want bonds to where he/she lives so that they make sure that he/she wont stay long, which is hard to prove because he/she already have a sponsorship application and he/she is planning to move.

One thing I heard once though, if you pass the eligibility then it is way easier to get a TRV, since they are convinced that the relation is genuine and the other checks are routine. However the eligibility check takes long to pass and you wouldnt know about the result unless you request the GCMS notes.
From what I understand, we passed eligibility already.What makes me angry is that they know that theyre going to move to Canada eventually. so why delay it any longer. especially for refugees that are in the country with no family, job, life, etc. Thankfully Im able to travel to Amman and be with my hubby while we wait but I have school in January. and being here without a job is hard.

ORRRR

They could give us the TRV, let my hubby come to Canada and start to adjust, he can be surrounded by my family in our home. I can work and start to make money so we can start our lives. I can finish school without having separation anxiety.

((Sorry Im just so frustrated with our situation)

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Masriixo said:
From what I understand, we passed eligibility already.What makes me angry is that they know that theyre going to move to Canada eventually. so why delay it any longer. especially for refugees that are in the country with no family, job, life, etc. Thankfully Im able to travel to Amman and be with my hubby while we wait but I have school in January. and being here without a job is hard.

ORRRR

They could give us the TRV, let my hubby come to Canada and start to adjust, he can be surrounded by my family in our home. I can work and start to make money so we can start our lives. I can finish school without having separation anxiety.

((Sorry Im just so frustrated with our situation)

I know, just give him the visa loll...

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
dedoz said:

When did she apply?