Med's Request
March 26, 2015 (by email)
Med's Done....
March 31, 2015
Passport Req..
June 29, 2015 (by email)
mohammedm123 said:
GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

GOOOTTT ITTTTTTTTT FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY it's overrr for meeee after 20 monthsss

ALHAMDULLAH WAL SHOKORR

inshaallah for all of uuuu

please guys who have any experiences and info about how to send the passport via DHL from Baghdad? and how long does it takes to have it back?
congrats! finally they are moving...

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you all for your wishes,
inshallah all of you hear good news soon ya rab.

I have a question, anyone knows what kind of questions they usually ask when someone land in Canada?
I mean, when my wife arrives to the Airport in Canada, what questions should we expect they gonna ask ? because I want to prepare her to answer correctly.

Thank you

naser20004

Star Member
Nov 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
File Transfer...
October 31, 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
March 31, 2015
Passport Req..
June 29, 2015 (by email)
mohammedm123 said:

I have a question, anyone knows what kind of questions they usually ask when someone land in Canada?
I mean, when my wife arrives to the Airport in Canada, what questions should we expect they gonna ask ? because I want to prepare her to answer correctly.

Thank you
Nothing to worry about, very simple questions, usually where are you going, where does your husband live and what does he do for living ...etc. as long as you have a valid visa and passport you should be fine

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naser20004 said:
Nothing to worry about, very simple questions, usually where are you going, where does your husband live and what does he do for living ...etc. as long as you have a valid visa and passport you should be fine
thank you for your answer dear naser, I appreciate it.

also I wanted to ask when I send the passport my mail, should I include an authorization letter for DHL to collect back my passport? is there any specific letter or I just write it myself and let my wife sign it?

feverdreams

Dec 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-July-2011
AOR Received.
09-October-2011
File Transfer...
11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
mohammedm123 said:

Thank you
I came back with my husband they didn't ask him anything at all. The guy only talked to me and I think he was just making conversation about what I work, and then he asked me for an address to send the pr and that was it. the whole process only took about 5 minutes.

M-90

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salam all,,

I have Question for who Requested the GCMS notes and got the results back. My question is how the result looks like hand writing or computer writing cuz I requested one and got it but it was hand writing from the visa office almost all of it codes and two words I couldn't read it even I showed it to my lawyer she couldn't know what was the word. Am just wondering all the GCMS notes the same?????

thanking you in Advance

msaidalii65

Star Member
Sep 19, 2012
mohammedm123 said:

GOOOTTT ITTTTTTTTT FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY it's overrr for meeee after 20 monthsss

ALHAMDULLAH WAL SHOKORR

please guys who have any experiences and info about how to send the passport via DHL from Baghdad? and how long does it takes to have it back?

Congradulation brother Mohamad 123 and best wishes and inshallah you will be with your spouse very soon.

Today I also received e-mail from the embassy asking my wife to re - do her medical exam .This is good news for me and inshallah everybody will hear some good news very very soon.

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
1st med-Dec 2011/ 2nd med-May 26 2013
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
msaidalii65 said:
Congradulation brother Mohamad 123 and best wishes and inshallah you will be with your spouse very soon.

Today I also received e-mail from the embassy asking my wife to re - do her medical exam .This is good news for me and inshallah everybody will hear some good news very very soon.
Great news al7amdallah. :D

SARM90

Star Member
Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2012
Doc's Request.
20-2-2013
AOR Received.
14-7-2012
File Transfer...
14-7-2012
Med's Done....
15-1-2012 -the 2nd med's on april-2013
Passport Req..
1-July-2013 (Canada Day)
VISA ISSUED...
22-Jul-2013 thank u jesus
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
mohammedm123 said:

ALHAMDULLAH WAL SHOKORR

ALefffffffffffffffffff alefff mabroook mohammed im sooo happy for you og god finally good news ...im still wait my golden email i hope my turn afte uu...so i hope all the best and happy life with your wife.

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you all for your wishes!

allah ybark beekom inshallah you all wont wait longer, this month was very active actually because 2 of my friends got their visa a week before me as well. so inshallah khair for all of you ya rab

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
feverdreams said:
I came back with my husband they didn't ask him anything at all. The guy only talked to me and I think he was just making conversation about what I work, and then he asked me for an address to send the pr and that was it. the whole process only took about 5 minutes.

Thank you sister feverdreams, I really appreciate your quick answers and help. jazach allah alf khair

naser20004

Star Member
Nov 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
File Transfer...
October 31, 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
March 31, 2015
Passport Req..
June 29, 2015 (by email)
mohammedm123 said:
thank you for your answer dear naser, I appreciate it.

also I wanted to ask when I send the passport my mail, should I include an authorization letter for DHL to collect back my passport? is there any specific letter or I just write it myself and let my wife sign it?
When I got my passport stamped, I fedexed it to my sister in Amman with a letter I wrote my self just saying I authorize her to drop off and pick up my passport ..etc. When she went there , they took the letter and never bothered to even read it

evanbigfan

Star Member
Apr 10, 2013
Thailand
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa 21 january then Amman 20 june
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-dec-2012
AOR Received.
18 january 2013
File Transfer...
21-january-2013 (in process March 7 2013) then sent to Amman office June 20 2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
30-sep-2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
17 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
31 July 2013
LANDED..........
07 August 2013
naser20004 said:
When I got my passport stamped, I fedexed it to my sister in Amman with a letter I wrote my self just saying I authorize her to drop off and pick up my passport ..etc. When she went there , they took the letter and never bothered to even read it
that's exactly what i am going to do because i am palestinian syrian and not allowed to enter jordan,great it worked with you,but gonna send it to a friend there

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naser20004 said:
Thank you naser for your reply,
My wife sent her passport today via TNT, and I made her sign the authorization letter and included it in the envelope. I hope it doesn't take more than 2-3 weeks to get it back.

thanx everyone :)

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
1st med-Dec 2011/ 2nd med-May 26 2013
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
mohammedm123 said:
Thank you naser for your reply,
My wife sent her passport today via TNT, and I made her sign the authorization letter and included it in the envelope. I hope it doesn't take more than 2-3 weeks to get it back.

thanx everyone :)

Hi mohammed, did they ever ask you to redo medicals?