File Transfer...
July 25 2012
Med's Request
2nd Med July 24, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 28 2011 / July 29, 2013
mohammedm123 said:
I wish inshallah, allah ysma3 menkom ya rab
mohammedm123 Can you post your timeline please ... ( and anyone else getting thier PRs or CoPR .. if you could post your time lines) I would to get a rough estimate as to how fast the processing times are

Thank you

feverdreams

Dec 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-July-2011
AOR Received.
09-October-2011
File Transfer...
11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
mohammedm123 said:
yea I already sent one with the application,,but I think it expires after a year so thats why they asked for a second one..

thank youu sis, inshallah you hear good news too ya rab...I suggest you to call Amman VO, like that they can check in place abour application eventho they dont give you a lot of info, but I figured out that after everytime i call them they send me an emil,,first time for the medical...and last week when i called they told me they gonna send me an emil and its true , they did!
I was wondering if you checked you ecas to see if its in process?

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CKnD said:
mohammedm123 Can you post your timeline please ... ( and anyone else getting thier PRs or CoPR .. if you could post your time lines) I would to get a rough estimate as to how fast the processing times are

Thank you

sure....My application was recievied on 28th of July 2011, and I got approved on October 12th 2011

iwatchtv

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
BC, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 24, 2011
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
none
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
mabrook mohammedm123
wish soon will be the end of this long process for everybody waited for long time

feverdreams

Dec 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-July-2011
AOR Received.
09-October-2011
File Transfer...
11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
iwatchtv said:
mabrook mohammedm123
wish soon will be the end of this long process for everybody waited for long time
Have you checked your ecas there might be an update it seems like they are working on July applications.

CKnD

Jun 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 16 2012
AOR Received.
July 25 2012
File Transfer...
July 25 2012
Med's Request
2nd Med July 24, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 28 2011 / July 29, 2013
mohammedm123 said:
sure....My application was recievied on 28th of July 2011, and I got approved on October 12th 2011
Thank you for your timeline, Your application was received 2 days before I got married .. July 30 2011 :D

Canada-Girl2012

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-13-2011
AOR Received.
April-26-2011
File Transfer...
Lebanon
Med's Done....
Med #1 (Dec-12-2011) Med #2 (January 2013)
Interview........
Dec-12-2011
Passport Req..
March 19/2013 (Thank you Jesus ! )
Congrats to Ayad, Bassem and Mo!
Keep the great news coming everyone...Wishing you all an end to this process !!!!
(Khalid Enshala it will be your turn soon...Good luck to all !!!!! )

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iwatchtv said:
mabrook mohammedm123
thank you iwatchtv..inshallah you hear good news son too ya rab..

the problem now getting the police certificate in baghdad takes time!! i really hope my wife gets it b4 the 30 days ends!! especially those days and this month they have lots of holidays and vacations!! and most of them they tell u we cant issue anything before the new year!
I sent an emil to the embassy telling them that in baghdad it takes time to get the police certificate and 30 days it might not be enough to send it. but Inshallah khair can't do anything

iwatchtv

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
BC, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 24, 2011
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
none
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
feverdreams said:
Have you checked your ecas there might be an update it seems like they are working on July applications.
yes feverdeamz. i did and still the same as application received. its quite boring to look to see the same sentence for 16 months, isnt

anyways, keep the hopes up eshallah its very close now

feverdreams

Dec 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-July-2011
AOR Received.
09-October-2011
File Transfer...
11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
iwatchtv said:
yes feverdeamz. i did and still the same as application received. its quite boring to look to see the same sentence for 16 moths, isnt

anyways, keep the hopes up eshallah its very close now
Inshalla we all hear something because I am getting really impatient with this whole thing.

Mohammed the police certificate takes 10 days to get back do it as soon as possible inshalla you will get everything in within the 30 days. I think you can!

yahya777

Nov 12, 2011
Hey everyone!

I received this e-mail from the Canadian embassy in Amman.

Dear ------

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada,

Kindly note that we have received your passport by a courier couple days ago.The First page of your passport (the photo) is damaged . we can not label the visa on this passport .You should submit a new passport.

Visa Section

Amman-Jordan

This is CRAZY! The passport is not even 2 years old and its only got a VERY tiny "scratch", you can barely call it a scratch!!!

Anyways, my wife left Syria a long time ago because her home was destroyed in Homs. Does anyone know how she can renew her passport? She's curently in Libya.

Thank you.

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yahya777 said:
Hey everyone!

I received this e-mail from the Canadian embassy in Amman.

This is CRAZY! The passport is not even 2 years old and its only got a VERY tiny "scratch", you can barely call it a scratch!!!

Anyways, my wife left Syria a long time ago because her home was destroyed in Homs. Does anyone know how she can renew her passport? She's curently in Libya.

Thank you.

nooo wayyyyyy are they seriouss!!!! thats really crazy, ppl want to get ride and done the process and the embassy ask about things not that serious and dely!!

emil them back tell them how dangerous is to go back to syria to get a new passport and your wife can't go back there..emil them AND call amman embassy to expain to them your situation.

hissa

Dec 16, 2011
Hello everyone,
I really need some advice and would appreciate any help please. My husband's received and email fromg the embassy today requesting a few documents. Here's the email:

Dear X:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Please return this letter with the requested documents as below:

- New meds ,(we have sent you an email before this one about the medical exam instructions)
- Employment letter for sponsor
- Updated police clearance for yourself from General Intelligence Department of Jordan .

Please be advised that if we do not receive the required materials within 30 days of the date of this letter your application will be assessed on the basis of the information that is already on file. Failure to provide the additional information could result in the refusal of your application.

Best regards,

Visa Section | Section des Visas

My question is what is the process for renewing the medical exam? We did NOT receive any prior email with instructions like they said, so I have no idea what they're talking about! Where do we get the medical exam form? Does the the doctor have one available? What do we provide? A picture? It's been a long time since the first medical, my husband and I forgot what exactly was needed.

2nd question, does the employment letter for sponsor mean a letter from my workplace verifying that I am employed?? This is a problem, because although I was employed at the time I submitted the application for my husband, I am no longer working. What should I do?!

Please someone help me with this!! I really am confused on what to do, and I don't want 30 days to pass figuring it out!