July 25 2012
File Transfer...
July 25 2012
Med's Request
2nd Med July 24, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 28 2011 / July 29, 2013
ayad said:
Hey guys I'm in Amman Jordan stayin at the palace hotel they toldme the embassy close
What do you mean closed .. you mean for the day ? for a Holiday ? or closed for good ?

feverdreams

Dec 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-July-2011
AOR Received.
09-October-2011
File Transfer...
11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
CKnD said:
What do you mean closed .. you mean for the day ? for a Holiday ? or closed for good ?
I think he meant close by, as in the hotel is near the embassy. :)

CKnD

Jun 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 16 2012
AOR Received.
July 25 2012
File Transfer...
July 25 2012
Med's Request
2nd Med July 24, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 28 2011 / July 29, 2013
hahaha ... I feel stupid now ... I wrote that after working a 14 hour shift .. Note to self .. Dont Work and post !!

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey guys!

I just called Amman VO to ask about my application status,
and teh lady was very nice to me, I asked her about my status so she asked me if my wife redid her medical and if i sent them emil, I said yes i Sent emil last week but didnt get a reply...she told me that be assured that if she redid her medical it gonna be soon her turn and that next week i will get an emil from them(hopefully what she says is correct)...and then she told me that they are currently working on the application recieved from april 2011 to july 2011

so inshallah we JULY ppl can hear something soon.

ayad

Oct 3, 2011
Lol sorry guys I ment close by ahahah inshallah everything goes well I'm going to the embassy early

feverdreams

Dec 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-July-2011
AOR Received.
09-October-2011
File Transfer...
11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
CKnD said:
hahaha ... I feel stupid now ... I wrote that after working a 14 hour shift .. Note to self .. Dont Work and post !!
hahahah, don't worry! I know the feeling all to well! :)

feverdreams

Dec 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-July-2011
AOR Received.
09-October-2011
File Transfer...
11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
mohammedm123 said:
hey guys!

I just called Amman VO to ask about my application status,
and teh lady was very nice to me, I asked her about my status so she asked me if my wife redid her medical and if i sent them emil, I said yes i Sent emil last week but didnt get a reply...she told me that be assured that if she redid her medical it gonna be soon her turn and that next week i will get an emil from them(hopefully what she says is correct)...and then she told me that they are currently working on the application recieved from april 2011 to july 2011

so inshallah we JULY ppl can hear something soon.
Salam! This is great news! I hoping by April 2013 everything will be done if earlier I would be super happy but I won't be 'too' optimistic :D

bassem132

Star Member
Apr 2, 2012
syria
Category........
Visa Office......
amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03\02\2012
AOR Received.
01\03\2012
File Transfer...
02\03\2012
مرحبا يا اصدقائي اعذروني لاني اكتب بالعربي تتذكروا انا خبرتكم شو صار معي انة بعتولي انو ملفي بالدراسة صار وكنت مقدم على فيزا
زيارة من بيروت الحمدلله عطوني فيزا زيارة بس حابب اسال انا لو رحت على كندا شو رح يصير بملفي وهل رح يحولوا لكندا او رح يبقى بعمان
وهل رح ارجع من كندا لعمان شو بتنصحوني انتم بتعرفوا الاوضاع بسورية ولازم اطلع مين عنده معلومات شو ممكن يصير يساعدني وبشكركم وبتمنالكم التوفيق

bassem132

Star Member
Apr 2, 2012
syria
Category........
Visa Office......
amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03\02\2012
AOR Received.
01\03\2012
File Transfer...
02\03\2012
Hello my friends I took Visa visit Beirut and I have a file migration final stage I will travel a visit visa
Why will get Bmelvi and what to do and you know the situation in Syria and necessary to get out of Syria as soon as possible please help for those who have information to the effect that

iwatchtv

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
BC, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 24, 2011
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
none
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
bassem132 said:
مرحبا يا اصدقائي اعذروني لاني اكتب بالعربي تتذكروا انا خبرتكم شو صار معي انة بعتولي انو ملفي بالدراسة صار وكنت مقدم على فيزا
زيارة من بيروت الحمدلله عطوني فيزا زيارة بس حابب اسال انا لو رحت على كندا شو رح يصير بملفي وهل رح يحولوا لكندا او رح يبقى بعمان
وهل رح ارجع من كندا لعمان شو بتنصحوني انتم بتعرفوا الاوضاع بسورية ولازم اطلع مين عنده معلومات شو ممكن يصير يساعدني وبشكركم وبتمنالكم التوفيق
hello bassam.

in regard to the your immigration application after this visiting visa, its still the same in Amman Jordan and will not be sent to Canada. once your immigration application is done, amman visa office will contact you mostly by email. then you can send your passport by courier to get the ppr visa.
you only have to travel to Jordan if an interview is requested. not for sure, but nobody knows maybe.
being in Canada or Syria doesnt change a thing because the type of the application that you have which is (sponsorship from outside Canada) and that doesnt change by your location.
anyhow, you need to inform amman visa office with the new location and address after you make the travel.
visiting visa is good. you will be with your wife and safe in Canada, but you cant work or study here unless you obtain a permit (work permit is not easy). I suppose you know that. you will be depending on your wife until the immigration is done.

I am Syrian too. I've been here in Canada for 10 months waiting for my immigration in Amman Jordan and the immigration here can not help with the immigration application. they tell me to contact Amman Jordan.

I hope i've been of help to you Bassam

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
feverdreams said:
Salam! This is great news! I hoping by April 2013 everything will be done if earlier I would be super happy but I won't be 'too' optimistic :D
actually yea it is a good news inshallah...but dont say April 2013!! I want earlierrrrr hhhh..inshallah in the couples of months we can get something....i want my wife to be here sooner so she can attend my sister's wedding :(

feverdreams

Dec 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-July-2011
AOR Received.
09-October-2011
File Transfer...
11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
mohammedm123 said:
actually yea it is a good news inshallah...but dont say April 2013!! I want earlierrrrr hhhh..inshallah in the couples of months we can get something....i want my wife to be here sooner so she can attend my sister's wedding :(
Inshalla she will be :D Maybe we can hear something end of feburary early march? Hopefully, fingers crossed.

bassem132

Star Member
Apr 2, 2012
syria
Category........
Visa Office......
amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03\02\2012
AOR Received.
01\03\2012
File Transfer...
02\03\2012
اشكرك صديقي يعني لو انا كنت بكندا واجاني قبول اوراق الهجرة ما فيه داعي ارجع سورية او اروح عمان
وكيف رح اعمل لو عطوني الاقامة الدايمة ما لازم اخرج من كندا
ولا مافيه داعي ممكن من كندا هادا اللي حابب اعرف

bassem132

Star Member
Apr 2, 2012
syria
Category........
Visa Office......
amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03\02\2012
AOR Received.
01\03\2012
File Transfer...
02\03\2012
Thank you my friend I mean, if I was in Canada and came to accept immigration papers which need refer Syria or Amman
And what to do if you give me acceptance you must get out of Canada and back enter and what I do not know how things are
In this case

msaidalii65

Star Member
Sep 19, 2012
Dear Iraqi friends,
I just do not understand why CIC gave Iraqis PRIORITY PROCESS and they simply do not honour that ? Because of this priority process I went and got married in Iraq and before I got married i told my wife and family it would take a few months and she be in Canada. Wallah if it is not because of this priority process for Iraqis , I wound not go and get married in Iraq. Now it is more than a year and a half since I went and got married in Iraq and only God knows when my spouse is getting her visa. Now I wish I didn't go to Iraq. I am very disappinted. Realy . and to be honest i wish got married here in Canada. This is how I feel now and please do not blame because all of you feel also disappinted and maybe started much earlier than me .