11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
Canada-Girl2012 said:
I don't understand what her problem is. Roro has no right what so ever to judge anybody else (by saying "most negative person ", especially not knowing their situation. Ignorance I tell ya. I'm sure if any one of you who has waited over 21 months would be annoyed as well of this process. Like Musab mentioned, people who receive news before those who have waited 18+ months would make you worry about your own application, whether if something did actually go wrong and even worse: no knowing if something is wrong. He's waited longer than the majority of people on here, he knows exactly how it feels. Big congrats to those who receive the golden news, share it with the world why not? Better to hear good things and give hope for others. The point is, if the wait time approaches the 19th month mark, you start to worry a bit. Oh and it doesn't help the fact that my husband is living in Syria as I already mentioned. If he had been living in a safer country, a place where his life wouldn't be at risk as in Syria, I would definitely not have minded the wait time. Our situation is different than most applications, he could no longer leave to another county. That is not an option for him due to the circumstances.
Guys just let it go lets not be like the other topics where people fight. It's pointless we don't know each other we only come here for a purpose of supporting each other. Don't indulge yourself in pointless arguments. We all have opinions sometimes you just have to swell the opinion and move on.

SMILE GUYS! I hope I can use cap locks here :D. This will end one day this will all end and you will forget all of this. Wake up in the morning with full faith that today will be a good day. Today is another chance to better yourself and your relationship. That's how we see it. It's another day we have woken up and are able to say good morning to each other whether it's through text messages or phone calls. That is enough to get you through the day. And to hell with this purpose it's just a test and always remember this is NOT a test you will fail and none of us well :)

roro2012

Jul 16, 2012
baghdad, iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
amman VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-4-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
9-8-2012
File Transfer...
9-8-2012 in process 14-2-2013
Med's Done....
first 15-1-2012 second 28-5-2013
Passport Req..
25-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
31-10-2013
Canada-Girl2012 said:
You're the one excused here. Maybe if you were in my situation you would be worried as well. Does your husband or you live in Syria at the moment? Do you have any idea what is happening there? Don't start saying things if you don't know people's situation, that's called being ignorant ! Oh and another thing, no need to be typing in CAP LOCKS as I can clearly read what you have typed.
OMG I m sorry forgive me please . I just wanna help you . Why you become so angry ? I dont wanna fight with you . Believe me . This miss anderstanding. After all im so sorry for every thing but my point was just to help you. I wish all the best
Dont be angry from me . We all her big family and you are my sister . Sister just help each other not fight

roro2012

Jul 16, 2012
baghdad, iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
amman VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-4-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
9-8-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
25-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
31-10-2013
feverdreams said:
Guys just let it go lets not be like the other topics where people fight. It's pointless we don't know each other we only come here for a purpose of supporting each other. Don't indulge yourself in pointless arguments. We all have opinions sometimes you just have to swell the opinion and move on.

SMILE GUYS! I hope I can use cap locks here :D. This will end one day this will all end and you will forget all of this. Wake up in the morning with full faith that today will be a good day. Today is another chance to better yourself and your relationship. That's how we see it. It's another day we have woken up and are able to say good morning to each other whether it's through text messages or phone calls. That is enough to get you through the day. And to hell with this purpose it's just a test and always remember this is NOT a test you will fail and none of us well :)
you are totally right that is the posative I meant . Good morning everybody

roro2012

Jul 16, 2012
baghdad, iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
amman VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-4-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
9-8-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
25-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
31-10-2013
musab said:
I agree with you roro2012 about keep praying to God and ask for his help, anyone can tell what he feel canada girl waited for so long 18 months that's along wait, she say that here because we are the only people who will understand her, sometime we need to tell whats inside of us to the right people to get some support from them so dont blame her for that, i waited over 18 months stage 2 and every time someone got his visa and his timeline is shorter than mine i feel bad because i will start thinking if something wrong with my application and at the same time i feel super happy for them, and thats what happen with canada girl, i hope you dont wait like us and you will get your visa everyday pass will be harder on you so imagine you wait for over 18 months ??? ??? ???
thank you musaab for your advice you are right. But believe i just wanna help her
You know im married since 2010 . But the terorest killed my father infront of my eays and i enterd the hospital for traetment all this delay my application . But i still so happy and posative and happy for every one her .

ALESCO

Star Member
Oct 7, 2012
hello guys
im not in this forum as im in the lebanese one, i used to read both sides posts the look the same, i dont blame (canada girl) because im in the same situiation, for my wife application its now been 17 months with no reply im getting realy crazy whyyyyyyyyy because when you see new applicants finish before you especialy from 2012, here i put my questionmark, seem like they dont consider the applications receiving dates (randomly), that explain why some people finish at 6 months while others i know more than 22 months.
someone should do somthing about this point.
good luck for all

musab

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-1-2011
AOR Received.
17-3-2011
File Transfer...
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
first 22-12-2010... second 3-1.2012
Interview........
7 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
24 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
16 Nov 2012
roro2012 said:
thank you musaab for your advice you are right. But believe i just wanna help her
You know im married since 2010 . But the terorest killed my father infront of my eays and i enterd the hospital for traetment all this delay my application . But i still so happy and posative and happy for every one her .
im sorry for that, well no one here blame you or canada girl everyone of us have different situation, what i was trying to say that everyone of us have the right to share any feeling and not keep it inside we all here understand each other and were here for each other, canada girl have hard situation as her husband still in syria and im sure you know how hard this on canada girl, im sure you didnt mean to hurt anyone and you just want her to stay positive but that's what happen when you have things inside and you want to release them, i pray for all of you guys end of every pray because i know how hard this waiting game on us, thank you for your understanding and i wish you the best.

abdmoh

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Halifax
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
04-07-2011
Med's Done....
Re-done 15-04-2012
Passport Req..
14-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
They lost the passport of my wife. she dropped it before 2 days and went back to take it today. they gave her envelop and told her that everything inside including the visa

she open it when she was out side the door of the embassy, but there was no passport. the gards at the door gave her hard time until they let her in again. then she told the employees inside about that, and kept waiting for one hour.

after that they asked her to leave and they will call her after they find it.

They called her when she reached home and asked her to comeback tomorrow

MAKE SURE UR PASSPORT IS INSIDE THE ENVELOP BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE EMBASSY

feverdreams

Dec 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-July-2011
AOR Received.
09-October-2011
File Transfer...
11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
abdmoh said:
They lost the passport of my wife. she dropped it before 2 days and went back to take it today. they gave her envelop and told her that everything inside including the visa

she open it when she was out side the door of the embassy, but there was no passport. the gards at the door gave her hard time until they let her in again. then she told the employees inside about that, and kept waiting for one hour.

after that they asked her to leave and they will call her after they find it.

They called her when she reached home and asked her to comeback tomorrow

MAKE SURE UR PASSPORT IS INSIDE THE ENVELOP BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE EMBASSY

WOW so disorganized. the biggest problem is you can't make a single compliment about this. Because believe me someone losing your passport here any agency is a huge deal. Unbelievable.

Inshalla she will get it tomorrow.

abdmoh

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Halifax
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
04-07-2011
Med's Done....
Re-done 15-04-2012
Passport Req..
14-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
feverdreams said:
WOW so disorganized. the biggest problem is you can't make a single compliment about this. Because believe me someone losing your passport here any agency is a huge deal. Unbelievable.

Inshalla she will get it tomorrow.
Inshaallaah :(

abdmoh

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Halifax
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
04-07-2011
Med's Done....
Re-done 15-04-2012
Passport Req..
14-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
My wife got the passport today. and the ecase changed to in process

الحمد لله

roro2012

Jul 16, 2012
baghdad, iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
amman VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-4-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
9-8-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
25-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
31-10-2013
abdmoh said:
My wife got the passport today. and the ecase changed to in process

الحمد لله
congratulations abdmoh .i was worried about you . But thanx god your wife got it الحمد لله .wish you a happy and sweet life for ever.

abdmoh

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Halifax
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
04-07-2011
Med's Done....
Re-done 15-04-2012
Passport Req..
14-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
roro2012 said:
congratulations abdmoh .i was worried about you . But thanx god your wife got it الحمد لله .wish you a happy and sweet life for ever.
Thank you very much for you sweet feelings roro2012. Inshaallaah YOU and ALL the people in this forum will get it soon and will have sweet and happy life forever too.

feverdreams

Dec 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-July-2011
AOR Received.
09-October-2011
File Transfer...
11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
Is it strange I had a dream iwatchtv got the ppr. loooool inshalla you will.