+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman - Spousal Since January 2012 or Late 2010

Lana2013

Jun 28, 2013
I.kat said:
Omg Lana thank you soo much. this was giving me a headache lol. Yes, i believe it does have something to do with the security check but now im wondering why mine was cancelled?!!!! Anyways, thanks again ;)
No problem IKat.. not sure why yours are cancelled.. for me, HIRV and Org Crime are blank... even though our security check has been ongoing to 7 months.

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
1st med-Dec 2011/ 2nd med-May 26 2013
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
Lana2013 said:
No problem IKat.. not sure why yours are cancelled.. for me, HIRV and Org Crime are blank... even though our security check has been ongoing to 7 months.
:eek: 7 months?? r you sponsoring your husband or is he sponsoring you? maybe its taking this long because of the number of countries visited???

Lana2013

Jun 28, 2013
I.kat said:
:eek: 7 months?? r you sponsoring your husband or is he sponsoring you? maybe its taking this long because of the number of countries visited???
I'm sponsoring him.. he hasn't lived in other countries, only short visits.. but I believe it taking so long because he works with the security forces.. I've contacted the embassy many times, and their response was to wait for security results. It's frustrating knowing there's nothing you I can do to speed it up!

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
Lana2013 said:
I'm sponsoring him.. he hasn't lived in other countries, only short visits.. but I believe it taking so long because he works with the security forces.. I've contacted the embassy many times, and their response was to wait for security results. It's frustrating knowing there's nothing you I can do to speed it up!

oh right i heard that was another reason for delays. yes very frustrating i know how you feel. I hope you will hear something soon, i mean 7 months for security check is just ridiculus. good luck

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
hello everyone,
long time we didn't write!!! we landed in Montreal in July ;D 8) what an amazing feeling, although exhauaaaaaaasting; we waited 4-5h at immigration to get all the papers in order after 24h flight; but really a small hurdle comparing with the past
i'm super busy - resettling, looking for work etc but if u think i can help with something let me know and i'll do my best
Khalid wooow finally u r done; mabroooook!! maybe we can compare timelines for the PR card
I.kat, sorry to see u r still waiting :( stay strong u will b done too!!
wish u all the best hope soon u'll b in our shoes and anyone still in Syria stay safe; it's so bad right now :'(

athraa.abb

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2013
AOR Received.
12-12-2013
File Transfer...
20-12-2013
Med's Request
22-10-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2013; Second Meds Done: 30-11-2014
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Al salam alaykom.

Does anybody know where I can go to do a medical check in Iraq? I know that it's called the IOM Baghdad International Organization for Migration but does anyone have an address for it or where I can find it?

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
missmini said:
hello everyone,
long time we didn't write!!! we landed in Montreal in July ;D 8) what an amazing feeling, although exhauaaaaaaasting; we waited 4-5h at immigration to get all the papers in order after 24h flight; but really a small hurdle comparing with the past
i'm super busy - resettling, looking for work etc but if u think i can help with something let me know and i'll do my best
Khalid wooow finally u r done; mabroooook!! maybe we can compare timelines for the PR card
I.kat, sorry to see u r still waiting :( stay strong u will b done too!!
wish u all the best hope soon u'll b in our shoes and anyone still in Syria stay safe; it's so bad right now :'(
hi missmini, nice hearing from you again! Im trying to stay strong as much as possible. I hope this wait is over soon. Well thanks for checking on us, we will pribably have a couple of questions to ask and you could be a big help. thanks again

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
athraa.abb said:
Al salam alaykom.

Does anybody know where I can go to do a medical check in Iraq? I know that it's called the IOM Baghdad International Organization for Migration but does anyone have an address for it or where I can find it?
Salam,

In Baghdad, Ibn Albitar hospital مقابل شارع العلاوي

Sandrasoso

Jul 31, 2013
Hey Everyone,

I am new to the forum but have been reading and following along for the last little while.
I've sponsored my husband who is Jordanian in June 2012, I was approved as a sponsor in August 2012 and actually just received an email to re-do medical exams and submit a new police certificate.

My question is; does anyone know what the average wait time is after the second medical exams are requested? I know every single case is different and am just looking for an average.

We also applied for a multiple visit visa 4 weeks ago and we're hoping he will get it, since he was approved for a visit visa last December. Has anyone applied for a multiple visit visa? It seems like not alot of people have gotten approved, So Thank God he was approved in December.

I hope you all receive PR asap!

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
Sandrasoso said:
Hey Everyone,

I am new to the forum but have been reading and following along for the last little while.
I've sponsored my husband who is Jordanian in June 2012, I was approved as a sponsor in August 2012 and actually just received an email to re-do medical exams and submit a new police certificate.

My question is; does anyone know what the average wait time is after the second medical exams are requested? I know every single case is different and am just looking for an average.

We also applied for a multiple visit visa 4 weeks ago and we're hoping he will get it, since he was approved for a visit visa last December. Has anyone applied for a multiple visit visa? It seems like not alot of people have gotten approved, So Thank God he was approved in December.

I hope you all receive PR asap!
hey welcome to the forum. i do believe the average wait time is 3-5 months. as you said it depends on each case. yeah you were lucky to be approved for visit visa but i dont know much about it hopefully someone with more experience can help you. I hope your wait will be over soon.

athraa.abb

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2013
AOR Received.
12-12-2013
File Transfer...
20-12-2013
Med's Request
22-10-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2013; Second Meds Done: 30-11-2014
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I.kat said:
Salam,

In Baghdad, Ibn Albitar hospital مقابل شارع العلاوي
شكراً

Sandrasoso

Jul 31, 2013
I.kat said:
hey welcome to the forum. i do believe the average wait time is 3-5 months. as you said it depends on each case. yeah you were lucky to be approved for visit visa but i dont know much about it hopefully someone with more experience can help you. I hope your wait will be over soon.
Thank you I.Kat,

I hope the same for you, I see you applied 2 months before we did. Are you sponsoring your husband?

I hope that with everything happening in the region they somehow speed up the process!! Im in Jordan now but leaving Tuesday morning and I'm soooo worried about things in Syria :( Hopefully everyone will be safe and the madness doesn't spill over to Jordan or any other place.
The last thing we need is more delays!

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
Sandrasoso said:
Thank you I.Kat,

I hope the same for you, I see you applied 2 months before we did. Are you sponsoring your husband?

I hope that with everything happening in the region they somehow speed up the process!! Im in Jordan now but leaving Tuesday morning and I'm soooo worried about things in Syria :( Hopefully everyone will be safe and the madness doesn't spill over to Jordan or any other place.
The last thing we need is more delays!
Yeah im sponsoring my husband. I hope so too because im going crazy the way it is and if there are more delays i think i will die. Also, i dont wish for anyone in those countries to be in any harm. Allah yester

roro2012

Jul 16, 2012
baghdad, iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
amman VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-4-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
9-8-2012
File Transfer...
9-8-2012 in process 14-2-2013
Med's Done....
first 15-1-2012 second 28-5-2013
Passport Req..
25-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
31-10-2013
Hi everyone long time no see . Im in amman since 28-7. With my husband .we went to the embassy three times the last one was today coz yesterday the status change to medical recived .they told me to wait the visa email but they dont told me when ???

msaidalii65

Star Member
Sep 19, 2012
roro2012 said:
Hi everyone long time no see . Im in amman since 28-7. With my husband .we went to the embassy three times the last one was today coz yesterday the status change to medical recived .they told me to wait the visa email but they dont told me when ???
سلام . انشاءالله خير
والله السفارة مصختها ويانا , هاي صار أكثر من 3 أشهر ما خلصوا معاملة أحد ولا أحد يسأل بينا ونحن نضرب تخته رمل عن الأسباب من أنتقال الى
بناية. سهلها يا رب. جديدة الى أضراب الى فتح سفارة ببغداد الى تعيين سفير جديد. وما ندري السالفة وصدقها وين .