+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman - Spousal Since January 2012 or Late 2010

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roro2012 said:
Hi Muhammad !

First ,I'm sorry to hear that the only thing wich is prevents you from getting your visa is that they never received your pictures ..thanx god for everything .
Now I want to suggest you a solution!! I don't know if that will be ok for you or not.
Can your wife go herself to embassy and take the pictures and her passport with her once she get inside she have to say that she waited so long and she will stay in Jordan to wait for her visa coz as it seems the only thing they need is the pictures after that they will done so the work will be inside the embassy not like the medical they waiting the results from Paris
So my point is the reviewing of the pictures is very easy and not requires long time
I don't know but that is my opinion you can also come to Jordan and go to the embassy with your wife and tell them that you will never return back to Canada without her

I really wish you the best of luck Muhammad biltawfeeq ya rab i Will pray for you

thank you roro for your suggestion, its a good suggestion, but my wife is young and cannot travel alone, we were planning that if she gets her visa I go to bring her here cuz its difficult to let her travel alone , will see what happens when they receive the pictures by dhl....

also I think they contacted my wife just bcoz my MP got involved and sent them many emils about out, then they called my wife about this issue.

Salhadin1

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2011
AOR Received.
22-02-2012
File Transfer...
12-03-2012
Med's Request
03-03-2013
Med's Done....
19-03-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
None
VISA ISSUED...
None
LANDED..........
None
mohammedm123 said:
thank you very much, that's help
Mohammed do you live close to Jordan? If you do I think you should fly there and prepare everything and give it to them personally, tell them you are in town and would like them speed up your process. If you are over processing time, which in your case you are they will take it seriously. Make sure you take your wifes passport and pictures if in case they rush your application you can give it to them right away. I know this has worked for a few others in this forum, it might help you out. I could understand the frustration of sending them files and them slowly processing them. You are on a tight schedule as your medicals are to be expiring soon, I would go to them personally. If you live in Canada, contact your local MP via email and tell them your situation they will help you out (they helped me out). Lawyers are useless and make more mistakes than help out so I wouldn't even consider them.

If you do go down the route of sending them the pictures via courier, make sure you get tracking numbers and receipts from your local courier and email them letting them know you sent it via courier with tracking number.

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salhadin1 said:
Mohammed do you live close to Jordan? If you do I think you should fly there and prepare everything and give it to them personally, tell them you are in town and would like them speed up your process. If you are over processing time, which in your case you are they will take it seriously. Make sure you take your wifes passport and pictures if in case they rush your application you can give it to them right away. I know this has worked for a few others in this forum, it might help you out. I could understand the frustration of sending them files and them slowly processing them. You are on a tight schedule as your medicals are to be expiring soon, I would go to them personally. If you live in Canada, contact your local MP via email and tell them your situation they will help you out (they helped me out). Lawyers are useless and make more mistakes than help out so I wouldn't even consider them.

If you do go down the route of sending them the pictures via courier, make sure you get tracking numbers and receipts from your local courier and email them letting them know you sent it via courier with tracking number.

thank you brother,
I live in Canada and my wife in Iraq, and yes I am in contact with my MP, thats why after several emils from my MP to the embassy they finally contacted us about something. so yes MP is helping also. Inshallah I will have a tracking number from dhl to make sure they have received it.

thank you again

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
1st med-Dec 2011/ 2nd med-May 26 2013
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
Salhadin1 said:
Hi all I sent my wife's passport 3 weeks ago through Aramex and have waited since now and still haven't received them. Is this normal for them to take this long? All they have told me is they got the visa stamped and is ready to be sent through the mail. So one of these days it should arrive. I'm losing trust in this company how long does it normally take. Can anyone who sent it through Iraq please respond.
Hey salhadin, did you not get a tracking number from Aramex?

Cute_sugar

Apr 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November,2011
Med's Request
March, 2013
Passport Req..
A while ago :):):)
VISA ISSUED...
A while ago
LANDED..........
October, 2013
Salam..... how's everyone doing???

I just noticed that on the sponsorship processing times website they changed the time of Amman's application processes to 20 months. It was 19 months before. I think thats good news...they extended the time so those who waited 19 months should get their visa next month. So my hubby should be expecting the the golden email next month...thats just my analysis...i'm in Amman now..i'm thinking of going to the canadian embassy and talk to them. I mean what the heck are they waiting for!!!

Salhadin1

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2011
AOR Received.
22-02-2012
File Transfer...
12-03-2012
Med's Request
03-03-2013
Med's Done....
19-03-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
None
VISA ISSUED...
None
LANDED..........
None
I.kat said:
Hey salhadin, did you not get a tracking number from Aramex?
I did but it only has information on when they sent it not when it is being returned... seems like they aint doing anything..

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
I don't know why we're always punished by CIC and LUCK! :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad:

As it wasn't complete; a STRIKE is over here!

Alert – Strike Action:
The Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers (PAFSO) union is currently taking strike action. PAFSO union members responsible for processing visa applications have been walking out of offices in Canada and overseas.

Posted processing times for both temporary and permanent resident visa applications do not take into account work stoppages.

Anyone applying for a visa should anticipate delays and submit their application as far in advance as possible.

Contingency plans are already in place to ensure all offices remain open and are providing at least a minimum level of service. Priority will be placed on urgent humanitarian applications.

CIC continues to closely monitor the situation.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp

SARM90

Star Member
Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2012
Doc's Request.
20-2-2013
AOR Received.
14-7-2012
File Transfer...
14-7-2012
Med's Done....
15-1-2012 -the 2nd med's on april-2013
Passport Req..
1-July-2013 (Canada Day)
VISA ISSUED...
22-Jul-2013 thank u jesus
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
KhalidIraq said:

Alert – Strike Action:
The Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers (PAFSO) union is currently taking strike action. PAFSO union members responsible for processing visa applications have been walking out of offices in Canada and overseas.

Posted processing times for both temporary and permanent resident visa applications do not take into account work stoppages.

Anyone applying for a visa should anticipate delays and submit their application as far in advance as possible.

Contingency plans are already in place to ensure all offices remain open and are providing at least a minimum level of service. Priority will be placed on urgent humanitarian applications.

Oh my god what is that .what is the luck we have

SARM90

Star Member
Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2012
Doc's Request.
20-2-2013
AOR Received.
14-7-2012
File Transfer...
14-7-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
1-July-2013 (Canada Day)
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
KhalidIraq said:

Alert – Strike Action:

khalid im checking now and this is since from 2 months and exactly in 3-4-2013 , and u saw that salah,azad and kurd getting the golden email and ikat,roro contact them to do the 2nd medical so maybe this is not effected on our application.

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
1st med-Dec 2011/ 2nd med-May 26 2013
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
Khalid, thanks for the updates.

I know its bad news but I searched more about this and apparently the current countries affected are London, Paris, Tokyo, Tel Aviv, Ramallah, Dublin, Hong kong and Canada's delegation to the Eurpean Union.

They also mentioned Beijing, Shanghai, Delhi and Chandigarh. These will affect applications for China and India.

Let's pray that the officers in the middle east dont walk out on us now, especially Amman. At least not before we all receive our PRs first.

Salhadin1

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2011
AOR Received.
22-02-2012
File Transfer...
12-03-2012
Med's Request
03-03-2013
Med's Done....
19-03-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
None
VISA ISSUED...
None
LANDED..........
None
I.kat said:

I know its bad news but I searched more about this and apparently the current countries affected are London, Paris, Tokyo, Tel Aviv, Ramallah, Dublin, Hong kong and Canada's delegation to the Eurpean Union.

They also mentioned Beijing, Shanghai, Delhi and Chandigarh. These will affect applications for China and India.

Let's pray that the officers in the middle east dont walk out on us now, especially Amman. At least not before we all receive our PRs first.
Wow, I am in deep sorrow for you guys as I understand the feeling of the continuous delays time after time. I pray that inshAllah Amman is not affected and they continue the normal processing time as this is getting out of hand and unacceptable.

roro2012

Jul 16, 2012
baghdad, iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
amman VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-4-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
9-8-2012
File Transfer...
9-8-2012 in process 14-2-2013
Med's Done....
first 15-1-2012 second 28-5-2013
Passport Req..
25-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
31-10-2013
I.kat said:

thanx I.kat for that informations

M-90

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KhalidIraq said:

Alert – Strike Action:

Salam,,
Thanks for the news,,,,, this is what exactly happening (((Temporary Resident Visa and work permit applications)) submitted to diplomatic posts overseas Officers are still reporting to work at this time, but they are limiting their hours and not responding to work emails. Overseas immigration processing will likely remain subject to delays until the strike ends. At this time, there is no indication how long the strike will last or whether it might escalate into a full work stoppage..... ALL THAT WAS IN APRIL 9,2013 SO I GUESS THE SITUATION BECOME :'( :'( BAD :-\ :-\ THAT IS WAY THEY PUT THE ALERT ON THE WEBSITE,,,,,,

SARM90

Star Member
Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2012
Doc's Request.
20-2-2013
AOR Received.
14-7-2012
File Transfer...
14-7-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
1-July-2013 (Canada Day)
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
hi guys
just want to tell u something happened
my husband went to MP last week to tell him about our application...today the Mp called my husband and said that the embassy send him email they said that they were asked us to do the 2nd medical and till now they don't getting the result of the medical ...and the application at the final stage .... :)

M-90

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SARM90 said:
hi guys
just want to tell u something happened
my husband went to MP last week to tell him about our application...today the Mp called my husband and said that the embassy send him email they said that they were asked us to do the 2nd medical and till now they don't getting the result of the medical ...and the application at the final stage .... :)
Salam,,,

Congratulation in advance. this is good news for you and for us about the strike