+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AMITY UNIVERSITY WES NOT RECOGNISED

mdanish15

Jan 12, 2018
Dear All,
I got my Amity University M.Sc (IT) {distance & online mode} passed out 2016, ECA done from IQAS. Initially I tried with WES but they did NOT recognized Amity and sent a mesg, "Masters degree from a non-recognized university". I was in contact with WES many times, but they did NOT revise their report even after sending them Amity's status letter from the registrar. Finally, I took a chance to start the ECA process with IQAS from the scratch and it paid off. I sent all my papers, bachelors full time and masters part time, along with the original letter from the registrar. Today early morning I received the final report. I am happy to jump from 380 to 419... it may not sound big but getting 39 points on EE is a huge difference.
Good Luck!

Hello Sabir, I have the same issue, MCA (Distance - 3 years). I would like to get in touch with you about Transcripts and other documents. Would like to get in touch with you. MDANISH.WORK@gmail.com

Muhammad Danish

mdanish15

Jan 12, 2018
My case is same, I have completed my MBA(Disrance-2 yrs) in 2016. WES says not recognized. Sent my docs to IQAS on 5 Nov, with ugc letter for 2014-15 and letter from director. Will get the result by january end. Lets see...,,
Hi Prateek, any luck ?

prateek117

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
Hi Prateek, any luck ?
Hi All,

I have finally received my IQAS for MBA(2 years) Distance Education from Amity University. And it says equivalent to Masters Degree.
For all students who are pass out from Amity University can go for IQAS and they need 2 documents
1. Certificate of recognition from Amity University issued by registrar or Director(This will have UGC letter no. for recognition)
2. Get copy of letters from UGC, go to UGC office and get the letter of recognition for the year, you took admission.

Send these along with IQAS application, and you will get it done.

divyamp_88

Apr 10, 2017
Hi All,

I have finally received my IQAS for MBA(2 years) Distance Education from Amity University. And it says equivalent to Masters Degree.
For all students who are pass out from Amity University can go for IQAS and they need 2 documents
1. Certificate of recognition from Amity University issued by registrar or Director(This will have UGC letter no. for recognition)
2. Get copy of letters from UGC, go to UGC office and get the letter of recognition for the year, you took admission.

Hi! Just need to clarify a few things here... would IQAS ECA be accepted for express entry under FSW? And how can we obtain this letter from UGC?

x.75

Jul 17, 2016
Hi All,

Hi Prateek,

Thanks a lot for great information.
Did Amity send the transcripts directly to IQAS or did you collect it and send it yourself ?

Regards.

roysid

Jan 30, 2018
Can someone update the latest status of full time MBA from Amity, Bangalore? I am getting a lot of mixed reviews as per earlier threads. Anyone who got his/her MBA certificate evaluated from Amity recently, plz throw some light.

prateek117

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
Can someone update the latest status of full time MBA from Amity, Bangalore? I am getting a lot of mixed reviews as per earlier threads. Anyone who got his/her MBA certificate evaluated from Amity recently, plz throw some light.
Get this done from IQAS. It ll be done.
But I would advice you to get the letter of recognition from UGC for your institution. This letter is usually published by every institute in the brochure at the time when you take admission or ask your institution for the same.

Send this along.

abhnigam

Apr 16, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I have done MBA full time from Amity University Noida. Is it considered equal by WES as Masters Degree from a recognized institute? Is it better to go with IQAS?

Nikmal

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Hi All,

Could you help if you got both the documents from amity or did you go to UGC office. I am confused. Please help.

prateek117

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
Could you help if you got both the documents from amity or did you go to UGC office. I am confused. Please help.
Ok, just approach the director, chancellor or register in case of amity, and tell them that you want to get the degree assess from Wes,, and already many people have faced problem in past,,, they already know about it. But use this letter for IQAS , not Wes. And for ugc,, every year ugc issues a letter to amity for that specific admission year,, it should be either in your admission brochure or approach UGC for that letter in person.
To be specific what batch , course it is ??

Nikmal

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Ok, just approach the director, chancellor or register in case of amity, and tell them that you want to get the degree assess from Wes,, and already many people have faced problem in past,,, they already know about it. But use this letter for IQAS , not Wes. And for ugc,, every year ugc issues a letter to amity for that specific admission year,, it should be either in your admission brochure or approach UGC for that letter in person.
To be specific what batch , course it is ??
I am so grateful that you replied. I completed my mba 2 years in 2015 it was batch 2013-15.

Nikmal

Star Member
May 30, 2018
I am so grateful that you replied. I completed my mba 2 years in 2015 it was batch 2013-15.
Also prateek could you please help me if you sent ur transcripts yourself or by instituition directly? And how did you include the letter of recognition in it?