Mar 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
Sir,
Do WES consider MBA from Amity Univerity as masters?
Please help as my whole case depends upon this degree.
Yes dont worry WES recognizes Amity masters degree.. what course have u done

gaurul.c

Aug 30, 2017
Punjab
Thanks for the reply.
I have got a letter from the Registrar stating that it is UGC Certified and moreover with a copy of letter from UGC stating the same :)
So I should be good..

Thanks once again
Can u please tell that from where did you get this letter stating that amity university is UGC certified and moreover with a copy of letter from UGC stating the same.
Sir, are you 100 % sure that WES appreoves MBA from amity university as masters?

sachinalappat

Sep 11, 2017
Hi,
Is it really possible to get three year online degree from Amity and get recognized by WES. I am someone who is residing in Canada who came after 12th grade and I wanted a degree from India and do the masters here after getting recognized by WES. So that i can validate my degree here. I am very much confused. Please do advice.
Thank you

prateek117

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
hey,
Do WES consider MBA from Amity Univerity as masters?
Please help as my whole case depends upon this degree.
Does you wife gets ECA recognized as MBA from Amity University?

Hi,

I just received my evaluation today from WES for MBA from Amity University. It says Institution is not recognized. Please don't waste your time and money for evaluation from WES.

Also, I am in the status to get my MBA evaluated from some other organization, if you feel you can connect with me.

Reactions: mdanish15

gaurul.c

Aug 30, 2017
Punjab
Hi,

I just received my evaluation today from WES for MBA from Amity University. It says Institution is not recognized. Please don't waste your time and money for evaluation from WES.

Also, I am in the status to get my MBA evaluated from some other organization, if you feel you can connect with me.
Thank you so much for this answer. I really appreciate this because there was no one who could give some information on this.
But I am amazed that they did nt even consider it as bachelors???
Can u please share your contact number or even email id, so that i could be in touch with u.
My email id is gaurulc@gmail.com and number is 9872326559

PS: Does it took you just 7 days to get your ECA done from WES, because it is mentioned on their website that the processing time is just 7 days after receipt of all the documents.

Last edited:

najwa123

Sep 18, 2017
thanks for the information you provided! i wonder how there are so many people saying that their amity degree has been evaluated and recognized by WES ! Which other organisation are you going to chose now ?
Hi,

gaurul.c

Aug 30, 2017
Punjab
Thanks for the reply.
I have got a letter from the Registrar stating that it is UGC Certified and moreover with a copy of letter from UGC stating the same :)
So I should be good..

Thanks once again
hey
can u plz tell me that from where did u get that registrar's letter that amity university is UGC recognized??
did ur amity university MBA got recognized by wes??
plz help.

gaurul.c

Aug 30, 2017
Punjab
Hi All,
Amity is well recognized and I don't think there should be any issues. I got 4 years Bachelors from Amity University, Manesar.

So its all good :)

Go ahead and do it.

Make sure to take 2 transcripts or 3. It is a hectic process.
Go to the registrar and he will explain you the process
hey
is the letter from registrar ( that amity is recognized) be obtained from the amity university, noida campus itself?
If yes, which block and builiding ??

sabir82

Nov 19, 2017
Dear All,

I got my Amity University M.Sc (IT) {distance & online mode} passed out 2016, ECA done from IQAS. Initially I tried with WES but they did NOT recognized Amity and sent a mesg, "Masters degree from a non-recognized university". I was in contact with WES many times, but they did NOT revise their report even after sending them Amity's status letter from the registrar. Finally, I took a chance to start the ECA process with IQAS from the scratch and it paid off. I sent all my papers, bachelors full time and masters part time, along with the original letter from the registrar. Today early morning I received the final report. I am happy to jump from 380 to 419... it may not sound big but getting 39 points on EE is a huge difference.

Good Luck!

Reactions: mdanish15

prateek117

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
Dear All,

I got my Amity University M.Sc (IT) {distance & online mode} passed out 2016, ECA done from IQAS. Initially I tried with WES but they did NOT recognized Amity and sent a mesg, "Masters degree from a non-recognized university". I was in contact with WES many times, but they did NOT revise their report even after sending them Amity's status letter from the registrar. Finally, I took a chance to start the ECA process with IQAS from the scratch and it paid off. I sent all my papers, bachelors full time and masters part time, along with the original letter from the registrar. Today early morning I received the final report. I am happy to jump from 380 to 419... it may not sound big but getting 39 points on EE is a huge difference.

Good Luck!
My case is same, I have completed my MBA(Disrance-2 yrs) in 2016. WES says not recognized. Sent my docs to IQAS on 5 Nov, with ugc letter for 2014-15 and letter from director. Will get the result by january end. Lets see...,,