+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Am I working Full time?

hardworker

Apr 12, 2010
Hi there! since I started my work I've been working Monday to Friday 8 hours. Now my employer wants me just to work on the weekend on Sat (20H) and Sun (20H) the whole day and take M-F off. That would be no problem to me but would that matter on the PR application? Because starting August my shifts will be like that.

any ideas is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Check the labor law in your province regarding the number of hours of work per day. There are mandatory rest periods after having worked a certain number of hours.

hardworker said:
Hi there! since I started my work I've been working Monday to Friday 8 hours. Now my employer wants me just to work on the weekend on Sat (20H) and Sun (20H) the whole day and take M-F off. That would be no problem to me but would that matter on the PR application? Because starting August my shifts will be like that.

any ideas is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

hardworker

Apr 12, 2010
job_seeker said:
Check the labor law in your province regarding the number of hours of work per day. There are mandatory rest periods after having worked a certain number of hours.
Thank you! I already checked them just wanted to make sure. You are indeed insightful. I remember your posts on my questions when I was still new in this forum and you're still at it. Keep it up! It's good to know someone's still helpful out there.

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hardworker said:
Thank you! I already checked them just wanted to make sure. You are indeed insightful. I remember your posts on my questions when I was still new in this forum and you're still at it. Keep it up! It's good to know someone's still helpful out there.
I agree with you hardworker. job_seeker = kind soul (-: Wish I could put 10 thumbs up!

plussy

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
NOC Code......
LIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
honeysweetie said:
job_seeker = kind soul (-: Wish I could put 10 thumbs up!
I concur! He/She really makes applications a lot easier to comprehend.