jaggysingh

Nov 27, 2014
Rajan_79 said:
Mai kiti c gall scotia bank walya naal
Mai 20 nov. Nu funds transfer kite c te scotia wale kehnde ki
28 takk certificate mil jauga..
But pana ohi aw k deadline 1 dec. aw..
Dont know what to do.!! ::)
veer rajan...m 21 nvmbr nu kiti gic fees..j twanu 28 nu milu tan menu 29 nu mil skda gic crtfct?? n if i got late fer 1 dec ton bad file laggon ch risk tan ni..2 nu ya 3 nu?

jaggysingh

Nov 27, 2014
arvinder sidhu said:
I funded on 21st november. will I get gic certificate before 1st december
plzz rply

arvinder veer mera v 21 nu hoya c wire trnsfr...vekho ki bannda..1dec ton bad e lgu shayd hun te..but i think deadline sirf apna kamm ready krnn lyi rkhde..file 5 tkk v la skde shayd

harry321

Dec 25, 2012
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nimit123 said:
Hello, I had transfd my funds for GIC on 20th Nov and has a word with thier executives today and they were saying that I wont be able to file the visa coz they will get my money on 2nd December i.e after 8 working days but the problem is that I had a word with VFS Global people regarding this and they were also saying that the last date for applying visa for jan 2015 intake is st December. I am very worried asI have come right away from New Zealand to file the student visa for Canada after completing 6 months of job search visa in New Zealand.

Please revert
u should wait brup.. one of my frnd transfer gic on 17 and got his certificate on 25th.. so it can be posssible dat dey will give u certificate before or 28
kal prso tak wait kro... dey knew everything.. dey will give it to u... dnt wrry

jaggysingh

Nov 27, 2014
nimit123 said:
Hello, I had transfd my funds for GIC on 20th Nov and has a word with thier executives today and they were saying that I wont be able to file the visa coz they will get my money on 2nd December i.e after 8 working days but the problem is that I had a word with VFS Global people regarding this and they were also saying that the last date for applying visa for jan 2015 intake is st December. I am very worried asI have come right away from New Zealand to file the student visa for Canada after completing 6 months of job search visa in New Zealand.

Please revert
bro dont worry...i sent funds on 21 and my funds are recieved on 28...u applied on 20 so u might recieve gic crtfct on 28 as funds recieved on 27..according to all stdnts views..8th day we get crtfct..so i think u also might recieve ur gic yesterday

reet_kalra07

Nov 27, 2014
hey guys!
i funded gic paymnt for scotia bank on 21st nov nd they haven't recieved funds!!
deadline s tomo fr visa filing :'(
wat should i do? :'(
*loosing HoPe*
help me!

reetika

ggnvirk

Nov 29, 2014
Friends i have wired my Gic on 26th nov.
And i am alot +ve to file my application
so dont worry
Rabb vekhda sabb so no jabb

Robinst

Nov 30, 2014
u know my situation
I got my IELTS score few days back and to my shock I only got 5 band in writing but overall I got 6 with 6.5 in Listening, 6 in speaking and 6.5 in reading.
I have completed all the process for jan intake opened GIC account,bank loan sanctioned, Medical ,got admission from georgian college also and paid some of first sem fee.after getting ielts result i thought of transferring full amount for GIC and remaining semester fee.My consultancy told me that this is not possible now with this IELTS score.Then i applied for a refund for the 1st sem fee writing a letter to georgian college stating that "my IELTS score is .so and so....after that yesterday i got a reply mail that you have got a overall score of 6.0 band for your program. so the consultancy has told me to continue the process.will i get any problem in visa regarding this IELTS score,got confirmation form the college also ...?

iam going to transfer gic tmrw apply for visa on dec 10 th only dont be worry :( :( :(

ggnvirk

Nov 29, 2014
Robinst said:
u know my situation
I got my IELTS score few days back and to my shock I only got 5 band in writing but overall I got 6 with 6.5 in Listening, 6 in speaking and 6.5 in reading.
I have completed all the process for jan intake opened GIC account,bank loan sanctioned, Medical ,got admission from georgian college also and paid some of first sem fee.after getting ielts result i thought of transferring full amount for GIC and remaining semester fee.My consultancy told me that this is not possible now with this IELTS score.Then i applied for a refund for the 1st sem fee writing a letter to georgian college stating that "my IELTS score is .so and so....after that yesterday i got a reply mail that you have got a overall score of 6.0 band for your program. so the consultancy has told me to continue the process.will i get any problem in visa regarding this IELTS score,got confirmation form the college also ...?

iam going to transfer gic tmrw apply for visa on dec 10 th only dont be worry :( :( :(
You can get your gic confirmed till 10th as my consltnt says only thing is GOD now
say waheguru and carry on

ggnvirk

Nov 29, 2014
One thing more if you dont have any issues of study gap
you still can go for defferment and go for may course with same college fee and gic

But now just go for your gic payement tommorow GOOD LUCK