+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Am I eligible to apply for Alberta Nomination!

tocanadato

Aug 10, 2009
I came to the US with a 6-month tourist visa. It expired and I became out of status. Down in the line, I was granted a work permit for a period of 1 year and again, when it expired I was out of status again. My brother, an american citizen petitioned for me but it will take another 5 years. Can I apply for Alberta Nominee even though I do not have a H1B visa? Is there any other way?

Cheers.

Database Admin

Star Member
Apr 17, 2009
tocanadato said:
I came to the US with a 6-month tourist visa. It expired and I became out of status. Down in the line, I was granted a work permit for a period of 1 year and again, when it expired I was out of status again. My brother, an american citizen petitioned for me but it will take another 5 years. Can I apply for Alberta Nominee even though I do not have a H1B visa? Is there any other way?

Cheers.

you can apply depending if your situation applies to any of the following on the website.

www.albertacanada.com/immigration

Sonu81

Star Member
May 20, 2009
tocanadato said:

Cheers.
no u cannot apply without H1B or a job offer from Alberta..

Dont worry, Mr. Obama will give all out of status -illegal- guys green card soon in a year or 2...good luck. Only the legal guys have to look for alberta options...