+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALMOST FINISHED ! ONE MORE QUESTION!

Farzana Firoz

Dec 13, 2011
This site has been amazing. I am off to mail everything off !

I did have one question though. Do we have to make another payment?

We already paid back in 2008 when we first applied to sponsor my father in law.

Few weeks ago we got a letter in the mail saying they are now ready to process and hat there are a few more forms complete and then send it to Mississuaga, Ontario. This letter states the process will be quicker if we attach the payment and receipt along with it (the instructions that were sent along with this did not mention anything about paying again) Do you think we should send the receipt from 2008??? That'll suck if we have to pay over $1,000 again !!!

Pari4u

Jan 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 5, 2011
AOR Received.
April 24,2012
File Transfer...
May 11,2012- LVO India, Aor from ind June 28,2012
Med's Request
November 26 2012
Med's Done....
December 12 2012, medical rec on 11 april 2013
Passport Req..
November 26 2012, sent on 27 dec
i think so we have to pay the fees again when we did the applications it was only the applications fees now with this document they are asking for the PR fees. dont worry if any of the mmebre dont come they do refund the money.
see below how much you have to pay.

https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do

Family Class
Sponsorship application (per application) $75.00

Principal applicant $475.00
Principal applicant, if less than 22 years of age and not a spouse or common-law partner (including a dependent child of the sponsor, a child to be adopted and an orphaned brother, sister, niece, nephew, or grandchild) $75.00
A family member of the principal applicant who is 22 years of age or older, or is less than 22 years of age and is a spouse or common-law partner $550.00
A family member of the principal applicant who is less than 22 years of age and is not a spouse or common-law partner $150.00

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Farzana Firoz said:
Thanks so much for getting back to me.

This sucks! I cant believe we have to pay again !!!
It's a different fee. If you've already paid the Right of Permanent Residence fee send proof of that. However, if you only paid the Sponsorship and Application for Permanent Residence fees that you would have always had to pay the RPRF when they were ready to issue the visa anyway.

vijaywalia

Nov 5, 2011
Farzana Firoz said:
This site has been amazing. I am off to mail everything off !

I did have one question though. Do we have to make another payment?

We already paid back in 2008 when we first applied to sponsor my father in law.

Few weeks ago we got a letter in the mail saying they are now ready to process and hat there are a few more forms complete and then send it to Mississuaga, Ontario. This letter states the process will be quicker if we attach the payment and receipt along with it (the instructions that were sent along with this did not mention anything about paying again) Do you think we should send the receipt from 2008??? That'll suck if we have to pay over $1,000 again !!!
Any guess as to what can be the time from submission of papers to CPC, Mississauga, to visa stamping?

Pari4u

Jan 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 5, 2011
AOR Received.
April 24,2012
File Transfer...
May 11,2012- LVO India, Aor from ind June 28,2012
Med's Request
November 26 2012
Med's Done....
December 12 2012, medical rec on 11 april 2013
Passport Req..
November 26 2012, sent on 27 dec
not quite sure what you are asking Vijaywalia if you recived the letter from the CPC, for the additional docmnets and filling out the sponsership applications then you have 90 days to submit them. if you are talking about how long it will tacke , then sorry not sure , but there are few changes have happend for the family class parents sponsership so it depend when you started your file. currently cps has requested for 2008 file submitters to send the additional documents.
thanks