+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got file transferred to LONDON VO 2018/19 please join here

Laraib Fahad

May 8, 2020
Really? I really hope so, how do you know? The LVO website seems to still be closed
I am also checking there but my husband is following a facebook group and in that group a lady told my husband that they are open now and have started working... But i have visited their twitter account they are not doing anything now idk that how does she know that.. Fingers crossed i hope they have started working

Reactions: HRU

wardahyousaf

Jun 5, 2020
Ohhh ok and ur case waas submitted by lawyer? Or your sponsor submitted it by her/his own?
i’m also in the the same boat ... may 2019 applicant, asked for police clearance certificate in feb 2020 . is it true that background check is the last step and is done after your eligibility of sponsor ? thank you

Reactions: HRU

wardahyousaf

Jun 5, 2020
I believe you and I are the same. My file was transferred to LVO in Nov 2019 as well. And since, I haven’t heard anything. I emailed them a while a go and they responded saying that my file is on the last stage of the process and that I should wait. Though COViD 19 may cause a delay.
However, few days a go I checked my account via GC key, since I linked my file with my GC account and it says that my file is completed 95%. and unless something comes up we plan on completing on June 3, 2020.
This tells me that they plan on finishing the file within a year from beginning to end. cuz. June 3, 2019 was when they send me AOR from Canada.

Good luck
sorry would you mind telling when did you send your file ? which month ? thanks

Laraib Fahad

May 8, 2020
i’m also in the the same boat ... may 2019 applicant, asked for police clearance certificate in feb 2020 . is it true that background check is the last step and is done after your eligibility of sponsor ? thank you
Yes it is the last step but is done after the applicant eligibility not the sponsor