+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
(I got reply email from Delhi for my Status updates)
The High Commission of Canada in India is currently operating under emergency response protocols, and therefore only critical functions are operational. The Migration Sections at the Consulate in Bangalore and the Consulate in Chandigarh are closed until further notice.
Please be advised that the Migration Section at the High Commission of Canada will not be responding to general inquiries or status requests. For the most up-to-date case status information, please refer to your IRCC secure account.
If you are no longer interested in pursuing your application, you can withdraw, but due to limited operations at the office, we cannot provide a timeline as to when your application will be withdrawn. Please upload the request to withdraw to your MyCIC account. Please be advised that fees will not be refunded if processing has being been initiated.
Please be advised that once your permanent resident application has been finalized, IRCC will be in contact with you, until then please continue to verify the status of your application through your IRCC SECURE ACCOUNT to find out if any additional information has being requested.
This email response is cold-hearted. Don't lose hope. Soon there will be the end to this misery.

Try to send this response to your MP and advise them, this is the way IRCC is treating Candian taxpayers and their family members. Remind them of elections and the value of Voters.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
This email response is cold-hearted. Don't lose hope. Soon there will be the end to this misery.

Try to send this response to your MP and advise them, this is the way IRCC is treating Candian taxpayers and their family members. Remind them of elections and the value of Voters.
The only way to make this immigration nightmare stop is to vote NDP, since they are Pro family sponsorship and are trying to pass TRV bill in the senate so that all spouses can visit us in canada without being denied on ties to canada grounds.

Keneth1234

Star Member
Apr 7, 2020
I called IRCC today , they said my file got transferred to New Delhi few days back they do not know the exact date ,
Ar 25th november 2019
Aor 7th February 2020
ADR 13th July2020 (schedule a form )
PAL 14th July 2020……..long silence
Today got information my file got transferred to New Delhi few days back , I want to ask how much time it will take to process now , is New Delhi visa office working ?

Vrijesh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
I called IRCC today , they said my file got transferred to New Delhi few days back they do not know the exact date ,
Ar 25th november 2019
Aor 7th February 2020
Today got information my file got transferred to New Delhi few days back , I want to ask how much time it will take to process now , is New Delhi visa office working ?
Bro, don’t really want to discourage you but we have people on this portal who’s application been transferred to NDVO since year and more. Myself been waiting since November 2020 for NDVO to schedule the damn interview. It’s nothing but the LONG wait game!! Please do update in case of anything from NDVO.

Keneth1234

Star Member
Apr 7, 2020
Bro, don’t really want to discourage you but we have people on this portal who’s application been transferred to NDVO since year and more. Myself been waiting since November 2020 for NDVO to schedule the damn interview. It’s nothing but the LONG wait game!! Please do update in case of anything from NDVO.
Ohh that’s sad to know , it took 10 month to just transfer my file from September 2020 , and I am 2019 applicant still they will delay it ?

Vrijesh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
Ohh that’s sad to know , it took 10 month to just transfer my file from September 2020 , and I am 2019 applicant still they will delay it ?
Am June 2019 applicant and there are many like us. I don’t think that NDVO is still operating. Hopefully will get some update in a month or two.

Ashishmpatel

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
Ar 25th november 2019
Aor 7th February 2020
Hi can you give me ircc phone number please because I am also 2019 July applicant still I didn’t get any update

Vermaleon1

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018