+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
Don't have access to that since i have representative. I'll have to email them and keep you posted.
Sounds good. A few applicants who’s passports went under process on the 30th saw they had the counterfoil generated in gckey. Hopefully yours did too!

ammuan2020

Apr 17, 2020
anyone know if I travel to Calgary, Canada. I'm flying from India and my 1st transit in Toronto so I have to do 3 days quarantine in Toronto or I can go to do quarantine in Calgary??? can anyone please explain me....I'm just confused...

Reactions: singleman

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
anyone know if I travel to Calgary, Canada. I'm flying from India and my 1st transit in Toronto so I have to do 3 days quarantine in Toronto or I can go to do quarantine in Calgary??? can anyone please explain me....I'm just confused...
Toronto. First port of entry is where you do the hotel quarantine.

Reactions: ammuan2020

ammuan2020

Apr 17, 2020
Toronto. First port of entry is where you do the hotel quarantine.
thanks.. so, for the quarantine I can make a booking by my self the quarantine hotels select by Government ? I mean can I make a normal booking or I I must pay the $2000 hotel for quarantine??? any idea ? I'm planing I will book by online prices that quarantine hotel select by Canadian Government. what is the best ?

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
No frnd you must finish all 3 at the 1st port of arrival in Canada btw CONGRATS

Reactions: ammuan2020

Mdnawab

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
thanks.. so, for the quarantine I can make a booking by my self the quarantine hotels select by Government ? I mean can I make a normal booking or I I must pay the $2000 hotel for quarantine??? any idea ? I'm planing I will book by online prices that quarantine hotel select by Canadian Government. what is the best ?
You can only quarantine at a government approved hotel(NOT ANY HOTEL).

here’s a list from official website.

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/latest-travel-health-advice/mandatory-hotel-stay-air-travellers/list-government-authorized-hotels-booking.html

Reactions: armoured

Tushar Kapoor

Apr 8, 2021
Hello all,
I am new to this forum. This is a great place which I did not know about before. People here are really helpful.
I applied for my wife's sponsorship in Sept 2019. She got her medical/ biometric in Nov 2019 first week. The file was transferred to NVDO in Dec 2019. Since then we have not received any update from NDVO.
Only one entry was made in June-July 2020 that the file has been taken up for processing. But after that silence. In Dec 2020 I applied for GCMS notes and got it in Jan. Basically the notes said that an interview was required and that everything else was ok with the file. I also raised a web form query in Dec 2020 and got a reply back from them in Jan saying that and interview will be scheduled for my wife but did not give out any details of the place, venue and time.
It is April now and I have not heard anything from them yet. I have raised another web form query.
Is anyone stuck here since so long? Can I complain somewhere about the slow processing? Would it be wise considering my wife has still not got her PPR? Can anybody give me any idea if this is normal? I am distressed about this situation.

dhingra

Apr 19, 2019
Hello all,
I am new to this forum. This is a great place which I did not know about before. People here are really helpful.
I applied for my wife's sponsorship in Sept 2019. She got her medical/ biometric in Nov 2019 first week. The file was transferred to NVDO in Dec 2019. Since then we have not received any update from NDVO.
Only one entry was made in June-July 2020 that the file has been taken up for processing. But after that silence. In Dec 2020 I applied for GCMS notes and got it in Jan. Basically the notes said that an interview was required and that everything else was ok with the file. I also raised a web form query in Dec 2020 and got a reply back from them in Jan saying that and interview will be scheduled for my wife but did not give out any details of the place, venue and time.
It is April now and I have not heard anything from them yet. I have raised another web form query.
Is anyone stuck here since so long? Can I complain somewhere about the slow processing? Would it be wise considering my wife has still not got her PPR? Can anybody give me any idea if this is normal? I am distressed about this situation.
June 2019 applicant here.. no reply from NDVO since it has been moved there in September 2019.. It's a lot of stress. I wish they could feel for us and process the files fast.

Reactions: Galaxy21

Tushar Kapoor

Apr 8, 2021
June 2019 applicant here.. no reply from NDVO since it has been moved there in September 2019.. It's a lot of stress. I wish they could feel for us and process the files fast.
It is absurd. Can't we do something to put pressure on them or complain against them? There must be some procedure to do this. Is there an excel file or something to check for updates on their processing.

Reactions: Galaxy21