+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Gpm122

Jan 21, 2021
YEA rt its called GAA Government Authorized Accommodation. I found special rates on GAA drop down windows it was very nice 800 for all 3 nights incl meals +transportation ! as compared to 1200 or 1800 . I am returning Citizen back to Canada. Search for GAA rates then check if Hotel is really Authorized from their list or start hunting from the list:-
https://www.canada.ca/en/contact/contact-1-800-o-canada/hotel-stayover.html#a4
can you please tell me the name of the hotel and city If it’s possible

r10

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020
Hello! How long does it take to get back your passport after the counterfoil was created and it updated to dispatched to “the Canada Visa Application Centre New Delhi OC”?? -this happened on APril 7th, Im a bit nervous because we booked out flight for April 15th - i am from Nepal

Delhi321

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Hello all,
I am new to this forum. This is a great place which I did not know about before. People here are really helpful.
I applied for my wife's sponsorship in Sept 2019. She got her medical/ biometric in Nov 2019 first week. The file was transferred to NVDO in Dec 2019. Since then we have not received any update from NDVO.
Only one entry was made in June-July 2020 that the file has been taken up for processing. But after that silence. In Dec 2020 I applied for GCMS notes and got it in Jan. Basically the notes said that an interview was required and that everything else was ok with the file. I also raised a web form query in Dec 2020 and got a reply back from them in Jan saying that and interview will be scheduled for my wife but did not give out any details of the place, venue and time.
It is April now and I have not heard anything from them yet. I have raised another web form query.
Is anyone stuck here since so long? Can I complain somewhere about the slow processing? Would it be wise considering my wife has still not got her PPR? Can anybody give me any idea if this is normal? I am distressed about this situation.
I am in same situation, Dec 2019 applicant. Medical expired in Feb 2021, have not heard anything after the file was moved to NDVO in Feb 2020. I applied for Notes in March, still have not heard anything, its been more than month. Raised few webforms, no much helpful reply from those either.

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
I am in same situation, Dec 2019 applicant. Medical expired in Feb 2021, have not heard anything after the file was moved to NDVO in Feb 2020. I applied for Notes in March, still have not heard anything, its been more than month. Raised few webforms, no much helpful reply from those either.
When in March? Expect minimum 30 days to receive your notes.

Akup.patel

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Hi all I got dicison made and ppr yesterday indian time in india thanks lots for helping me out here.
My application time is dec.2018 finally my waiting is done here.
I did submited today my payment link for pasport submission now waiting for do payment by link
Thanks again everyone

Ashishmpatel

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
Hi all I got dicison made and ppr yesterday indian time in india thanks lots for helping me out here.
My application time is dec.2018 finally my waiting is done here.
I did submited today my payment link for pasport submission now waiting for do payment by link
Thanks again everyone
Congratulations