+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

DP@canada

Mar 29, 2021
Hi All,

Dec 2019 applicant,
status got changed to DM on Feb'5th,2021 after that we did not receive any update or mail.
Applied for webform and Gcms notes too.
did not get any update for webform but received Gcms note in which security status is missing,
besides the application status says "in progress".

Until yesterday Application status had statement saying "20% of application are complex etc...." and was seeing the status bar with 100% completed.
but today the status bar is missing and the "20% complex statement as well"

Is anyone with same status? Is that after DM status the delay in receiving PPR letter is something to be worried?

Please suggest

Mannkaur2591

Star Member
May 30, 2020
Hi All,

Dec 2019 applicant,
status got changed to DM on Feb'5th,2021 after that we did not receive any update or mail.
did not get any update for webform but received Gcms note in which security status is missing,

Until yesterday Application status had statement saying "20% of application are complex etc...." and was seeing the status bar with 100% completed.

Is anyone with same status? Is that after DM status the delay in receiving PPR letter is something to be worried?

Please suggest
Got DM on 4feb 2021 and waiting for PPR. . . I'm sept 2019 applicant

Diplomat07

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Hi All,

Dec 2019 applicant,

Please suggest
I have seen some other applicants who are waiting for PPR since one month or more after their status changed to DM. You can always raise a webform or reach out to your MP to enquire about your application status.
The 20% line is the standard line and it appears on everybody's account regardless of the complexity of the application upon the passing of the 12 month period.

Diplomat07

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
“We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.” This is my application status what does it means? Everybody has this message or only to whom it may concern? It means NDVO reviewing my application? Someone please explain me
This is a standard message that everybody gets. Do you see a second line on your ecas with a processing date? It should be something like this "We started processing your application on [date].

Kinndeep

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Timeline is way too gone brother. June 2019 applicant. Details mentioned in my signature. It will be two years In June since I applied, it’s been a tough road for us, and am sure there are thousands like me here. Not sure if the NDVO Is able to understand the feeling. I truly hope that we hear any update from them soon.
I m also June applicant 2019, I m getting so stressed.everyone asking why it’s taking so long etc, ? People are getting their visa why only you. I don’t know how to respond or ignore these questions?medical expired in nov .didn’t get re-medical request .Nothing

R@R

Nov 4, 2019
Has anyone applied for GCMS notes recently? I want to know how long would it take to receive the same. I have applied mine , as I have not heard from them for 8 months now.

Vrijesh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
I m also June applicant 2019, I m getting so stressed.everyone asking why it’s taking so long etc, ? People are getting their visa why only you. I don’t know how to respond or ignore these questions?medical expired in nov .didn’t get re-medical request .Nothing
I feel you brother, we all are in the same boat and facing the same cause. Let’s hope for the best, fingers crossed!