+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Manupoudel

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
This is a standard message that everybody gets. Do you see a second line on your ecas with a processing date? It should be something like this "We started processing your application on [date].
Ecas has no update any status. The last status was medical received which is from last 2years

Manupoudel

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Hi All,

Dec 2019 applicant,
status got changed to DM on Feb'5th,2021 after that we did not receive any update or mail.
Applied for webform and Gcms notes too.
did not get any update for webform but received Gcms note in which security status is missing,
besides the application status says "in progress".

Until yesterday Application status had statement saying "20% of application are complex etc...." and was seeing the status bar with 100% completed.
but today the status bar is missing and the "20% complex statement as well"

Is anyone with same status? Is that after DM status the delay in receiving PPR letter is something to be worried?

Please suggest
My application bar also missing and only one message there which is “ we are processing your application we will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you”
What does it means? Is my file start processing in NDVO ? Someone please suggest me thanks.

Delhi321

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
My application bar also missing and only one message there which is “ we are processing your application we will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you”
What does it means? Is my file start processing in NDVO ? Someone please suggest me thanks.
Mine is also same, it means nothing. They are just cleaning up their message and bar as this does not mean anything, Bar shows 100% complete but it is not so it was false representation and they want to save themselves from legal actions, CIC is seeing some legal cases against them for taking longer than usual.

BobbyinON

Star Member
Mar 14, 2020
windsor
Category........
VISIT
our passport was delivered at New delhi today, how long does it takes to return now a days?
trying to book a flight in advance..

Gag23

Dec 16, 2020
Hi everyone... i am PA from india in spousal sponsorship. I got PPR and sent my passport. We have a representative but PPR was sent to MY email directly. Whats the next step after visa stamp? Would i get any COPR email? Or my representative?

Ashishmpatel

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
Hi everyone... i am PA from india in spousal sponsorship. I got PPR and sent my passport. We have a representative but PPR was sent to MY email directly. Whats the next step after visa stamp? Would i get any COPR email? Or my representative?
Congratulations. Can you tell me when was you are applicant? Wich year and wich month

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
You should get the passport with visa and copr hard copies all in one package. Then you go to Canada.

Reactions: Gag23