+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Dhillon1988

Dec 3, 2019
Hi guys,

After 633 days wait, finally received my Visa stamped passport and COPR on 13.03.2021
Updated timeline in my signature.

The forum was of immense help to us during our long wait and in navigating the tough times.

Thank you all for your support.
Congratulations.

Reactions: wen23

Manupoudel

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Hi guys,

After 633 days wait, finally received my Visa stamped passport and COPR on 13.03.2021
Updated timeline in my signature.

The forum was of immense help to us during our long wait and in navigating the tough times.

Thank you all for your support.
Congratulation to you . I’m 03may 2019 applicant not even single update from NDVO.

• Sad
Reactions: wen23

BobbyinON

Star Member
Mar 14, 2020
windsor
Category........
VISIT
Hello,
After receiving PPR, what is the first step?
Is it emailing VFS and ask for 2 way courier service detail OR
From VFS site, fill in VFS webform?
HEY, I filled VFS webform last week with passport submission details, still i don't receive any payment link from VFS..seems like another set of process we have to go through!!!

Jagpi

Jan 21, 2021
Congratulation to you . I’m 03may 2019 applicant not even single update from NDVO.
FYI,
___“We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
May 19 and 25, 2019 ?
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.”___
This message is showing on IRCC website.

Manupoudel

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
FYI,
___“We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
May 19 and 25, 2019 ?
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.”___
This message is showing on IRCC website.
So I’m 03 May 2019 applicant, what about my file?? Why they skip plz suggest me if anyone has idea. However we just want to be together. Is there any way we can complain or enquiry coz this is so much frustrating

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
So I’m 03 May 2019 applicant, what about my file?? Why they skip plz suggest me if anyone has idea. However we just want to be together. Is there any way we can complain or enquiry coz this is so much frustrating
Order gcms notes, contact your MP.

Note that the 'we are currently finalizing files between XX and YY' does not mean all files from that time period are done - most likely that about 80% of files from that time period are done and the rest are 'complex' (whatever that might be).

mrsBhullar

Dec 8, 2020
Anyone who submitted their passport and received an email from vfs subject line: Requested additional details. That includes tracking and AWB#_ anyone knows what that is for? And how to track it?

Jagpi

Jan 21, 2021
Anyone who submitted their passport and received an email from vfs subject line: Requested additional details. That includes tracking and AWB#_ anyone knows what that is for? And how to track it?
The tracking number works after 24 hours,
But in actual you don’t need to do any tracking, vfs sends you sms and email each time your passport package move frm one place to another.

ashoksharma02

Apr 18, 2019
Hi All,
Need your help. After ppr, we are trying to submit documents for stamping to VFS India. Could you please confirm what all documents to be submitted.
Courier person told us that we need to attach Application Form, any idea what is Application Form and from where we can find it.

Documents which we have prepared:
1. Passport
2. 2 Photos
3. Consent Form
4. Courier Form
5. PPR email letter
6. A paper with information with UCI number, File number , height and eye color

7. We have airway bill number and we can share with courier person.
8. We have addressed envelop to the Visa officer

Just wondering, what is Application Form and what else we are missing.

Thank you for the help.

KLR

Oct 26, 2018
Hi Team,

I am the Principal applicant and my child is a dependent (PFA).
Should I raise a separate webform for my 2 years old child who has not received separate PPR.
or Can I include my Child passport also in my envelope.
Need your guidance on this.
Please advise.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi Team,

I am the Principal applicant and my child is a dependent (PFA).
Should I raise a separate webform for my 2 years old child who has not received separate PPR.
or Can I include my Child passport also in my envelope.
Need your guidance on this.
Please advise.
Read your PPR carefully. Standard language is to include your passport and for all dependents in the application. You will not get a separate PPR for other family members.

But you need to coordinate with the visa application centre to which you send the passports - they may have requirements beyond just including it in the same envelope.

Last edited:

Diplomat07

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Folks, who have received ppr after decision made, how much time did it take you guys to receive ppr after the status on ecas changed to decision made?
Secondly, have you received PPR in your email or GCkey?