+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Swall

Star Member
Oct 23, 2020
DOLCE when your file was transferred to new delhi .I am oct 2019 applicant file transferred to new delhi in jan2020.pl share your time line

Diplomat07

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
DOLCE

Did you got pre arrival after interview
As per Dolce's post, I believe they are still waiting for the interview and pre-arrival.
Did you order GCMS notes yet? Try to find out if there is a reason mentioned in the notes for the interview and try to see if this can be satisfied by sending additional documents. It sometimes help to get the interviewed waived off. With the number of cases surging for COVID-19, face to face interview may not happen anytime soon. I would suggest starting with ordering GCMS notes.

Reactions: Jagpi

Ritika13

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Finally received the golden letter after missed last month, Guys, do we have any whats app grp to understand what we are doing next.

We raise a request in VFS Global for a payment link. Anything else is required,

Sammann

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
Finally received the golden letter after missed last month, Guys, do we have any whats app grp to understand what we are doing next.

Hi when you got DM ?
Did you received PPR

Diplomat07

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020

How did you get the letter? Did you receive in an email or was it through GCkey?

Manupoudel

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Someone please guide me

I contacted MP, and i got this reply back

• The responsible office has reviewed the application and documents submitted and has determined that the sponsored person (the applicant) has met the eligibility requirements,
    • the assessment for the applicant has been finalized on February 19, 2021 at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi, India.
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid until March 03, 2022 for the applicant.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.
  • The security verifications have not been initiated.
  • The documents requested of the applicant on January 27, 2021 have been received by the responsible office as of February 15, 2021

• how long does it takes to finish security checK?
  • Jan 2020 applicant here..
May 03 2019 applicant here status is in background checking from last 20 month