ECAS changed to DM....6 lines added on 19/9/15
Passport Req..
23/9/15 as informed by consultant
VISA ISSUED...
28/9/15
LANDED..........
Landed on 8th november in Toronto
Hi everyone
received Pre-Arrival mail in GC key today (7 February,2021), Now eagerly waiting for DM& PPR. Good Luck to everyone here

also my timeline in signature

ammuan2020

Apr 17, 2020
After remedical in jan 2021 I got pre arival in jan 2021 and DM in feb and waiting for PPR
When you say jan 2021 jan 2021 peoples will think which date you're remedial? which date you got your pre-arrival ??and which date your got DM??? if you give your clear info about your application so peoples will get an idea about process their timeline. Don't worry if you share your whole dates timeline of process application there is nothing going to happen your application my friend. the reason I'm writing this coz some people they don't mention/share their signature timeline but they what to know others just saying, be positive!!! all we gonna get PPR soon. God bless!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sonali1990

NorthernAlberta

Jan 2, 2021
When you say jan 2021 jan 2021 peoples will think which date you're remedial? which date you got your pre-arrival ??and which date your got DM??? if you give your clear info about your application so peoples will get an idea about process their timeline. Don't worry if you share your whole dates timeline of process application there is nothing going to happen your application my friend. the reason I'm writing this coz some people they don't mention/share their signature timeline but they what to know others just saying, be positive!!! all we gonna get PPR soon. God bless!!!
I thought you would have received PPR either Friday or Saturday. Hopefully you get it soon.

I had received Re medical on 6th feb. My wife just gave medical exam today. She asked hospital staff when will they upload result to CIC portal. His reply was they will upload by next Monday. Does it take a week for hospital to upload result to CIC?

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
I thought you would have received PPR either Friday or Saturday. Hopefully you get it soon.

I had received Re medical on 6th feb. My wife just gave medical exam today. She asked hospital staff when will they upload result to CIC portal. His reply was they will upload by next Monday. Does it take a week for hospital to upload result to CIC?
I guess it depends from hosp to hosp. When I asked they said 2-3 business days.

Reactions: NorthernAlberta