+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Vrijesh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
Hi guys , I have been following this forum since one year silently .
I got some questions to be clarified , hope some one can be helpful in answering my questions.
I applied for my wife spousal sponsorship application on 18th Feb 2020.
First aor was received on 1st of March 2020
Sponsorship was approved on 3rd September 2020.
Medical test request on 19th of Sept 2020 and passed on 23rd of September 2020.
Since then we didn't had any updates for long time all of a sudden today an hour ago my wife received an phone call from ndvo and was interviewed by an random officer regarding marriage dates and about our relationship.
So here i have few questions, is it normal for everyone or just few picked applicants receive a phone call from visa officers. And what would be the next step of application coz my wife never received biometrics and aor2 from ndvo.
I appreciate all who can answer, wishing everyone Goodluck.
I got call from NDVO for an interview on 2nd Feb. waiting for an email to confirm date and time. Have you heard anything from the post call?

vish1012

Dec 19, 2013
Received my Pre-Arrival on Nov 19, 2020

Medical Validity Extended till May 2021 (as per local PM) but No acknowledgement from IRCC.

Should i expect DM or Re-medical ?

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
how did they do interview in person or online ?
any idea kind of questions they asked ?
much appreciated thc
He was interviewed in person but could not tell me details hopefully he will share here if he cares :)

ajay100

Jan 16, 2017
what i think, spouse and childrens who are already on TRV in Canada are getting DM and COPR, and who are physically in India are not getting any DM or PPR.
This is Just my assumption.

Reactions: amindia

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
what i think, spouse and childrens who are already on TRV in Canada are getting DM and COPR, and who are physically in India are not getting any DM or PPR.
This is Just my assumption.
Don't know about trv in Canada but yes inland applicants are getting copr more than Outland Indian applicants. I guess it is because they r trying to fulfil the estimated number to finalize the application. Talk about family reunification who r already united in Canada and are with their spouses. But hopefully we'll see mass ppr in Feb and March.

Reactions: rrss13 and ajay100