+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Vick007

Dec 30, 2019
Hello,
Has anyone heard of a term dandoant or dandum application to file for case investigation to officer who has the spousal application?
Sorry i just heard this term and trying to get correct word so i can investigate.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Hello,
Has anyone heard of a term dandoant or dandum application to file for case investigation to officer who has the spousal application?
Sorry i just heard this term and trying to get correct word so i can investigate.
writ of Mandamus :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Afzi

Nov 24, 2020
Hi, I'm planning to go to India. Can anyone share their experience boarding the Air India direct flight from Toronto to Delhi?
Do I need a negative Covid test to board the flight?

Vick007

Dec 30, 2019
Hello,
Has anyone removed the representative from their file? IF yes is it easier to do it through web form or calling in?
Thank you.

ammuan2020

Apr 17, 2020
This morning I received call from my representative that finally NDVO request my spouse PPR. but I have to wait for new passport. due to biometric vfs damaged my spouse passport then I will submit for stamp for visa. I just visit my representative and he is dam good representative then anyone. if you live in Edmonton Alberta I will suggest to use this representative. since 2015 when I have working permit I use his support to get my PR & now my spouse got PR thanks guys for being here and sharing always positive words. God bless...

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
This morning I received call from my representative that finally NDVO request my spouse PPR. but I have to wait for new passport. due to biometric vfs damaged my spouse passport then I will submit for stamp for visa. I just visit my representative and he is dam good representative then anyone. if you live in Edmonton Alberta I will suggest to use this representative. since 2015 when I have working permit I use his support to get my PR & now my spouse got PR thanks guys for being here and sharing always positive words. God bless...
Congratulations buddy.

Reactions: ammuan2020

VeerRaj

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
How did they end up damaging? In what way?

Kinndeep

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Congratulations dear. What’s ur representative Name?