+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Sonali1990

Aug 25, 2017
Yups, I just checked mine, it’s a short message now!!
The Application Status box next to Applicant information box changed from a very long message that said that the application had reached 100% and that this happens to 20% of cases to:

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Did this happen to anyone else? Is this some sort of update? I did not see anything in the front where it says submitted.

Reactions: sherin42

Hoprooter

Feb 18, 2018
do not worry IRCC treat INLAND differently then outland applicant, too much discrimination.
we outlander have to keep worried, even though every formality is finished far back for many applicants.
It's an outland application and my wife's here on a TRV.

harsh732

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
did anyone received any updates via webform recently. Raised couple of webforms from last few weeks, never received any response

TheMapleDream

Oct 31, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2018
AOR Received.
26-10-2018
June 2019 applicant.
Got a phone call from NDVO today asking about application details. They asked questions on many details submitted in our application. Thereafter, we got the re-medical message in GC key.
Interview tab in GC key got updated with below status- ''Your interview was cancelled. Check your messages for details.''

Hoping to hear the good news soon. :)
What time of the day did you get the call? And if you don't mind can you let me know what questions were asked?

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
did anyone received any updates via webform recently. Raised couple of webforms from last few weeks, never received any response
They r taking a month to respond to webform enquiries. If u r lucky, you might hear something other than generic response.

Vick007

Dec 30, 2019
Hello,
If someone recently received a GCMS notes, does anyone know which section under Medical do we look for to make sure whether Medical expiry date has been extended??

VeerRaj

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Scroll down to the bottom few pages of your gcms notes and you should see under “Note” if extension provided or not by the RMO - Regional Medical Officer
Hello,
If someone recently received a GCMS notes, does anyone know which section under Medical do we look for to make sure whether Medical expiry date has been extended??