+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

priyadk18

Jun 1, 2020
Hi, When I opened the gckey today it showed "Application updated" but no changes were made. Now the page is refreshed it has changed to old status. Is this a ghost update?

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
The Application Status box next to Applicant information box changed from a very long message that said that the application had reached 100% and that this happens to 20% of cases to:

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Did this happen to anyone else? Is this some sort of update? I did not see anything in the front where it says submitted.

priyadk18

Jun 1, 2020
The Application Status box next to Applicant information box changed from a very long message that said that the application had reached 100% and that this happens to 20% of cases to:

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Did this happen to anyone else? Is this some sort of update?
Yes, to almost every one who reached one year mark. Mine changed like that last August.

Sarvesh2720

Dec 12, 2020
Hi, When I opened the gckey today it showed "Application updated" but no changes were made. Now the page is refreshed it has changed to old status. Is this a ghost update?
Same thing happened to me today morning, when I opened my Mycic it shows application updated but then when I clicked on the application, nothing was there. No new updates

Reactions: priyadk18

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
Yes, to almost every one who reached one year mark. Mine changed like that last August.
It had changed to the long message for me ever since it hit the 1 year mark and it had been that way till this morning. It just changed now to this.

Reactions: priyadk18

ismaeel

Jul 26, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
June-2018
It had changed to the long message for me ever since it hit the 1 year mark and it had been that way till this morning. It just changed now to this.
Its normal it happened with me week ago and after a day it changed back to long message

harsh732

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018

Application status

Did this happen to anyone else? Is this some sort of update? I did not see anything in the front where it says submitted.
they removed the progress bar, when i logged into gckey