+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

ammuan2020

Apr 17, 2020
any November 2019 got any update ? NDVO requested me RPRF FEES on 13 November 2020, sent the proof of paid RPRF fees to NDVO ON 16 November 2020 since then no update at all.. I don't know why the holding spouse application too long? my spouse medical expired 29 dec 2020. anyone give me an idea? what will happen next ????

chandrashekarba

Jun 13, 2019
I had reached out to my MP recently, Sharing the response here as this might be applicable for many of us:

Thank you for your patience. I have followed up with IRCC and here’s the status update I received:

- Application is open and in progress

- Sponsor eligibility, criminality verifications approved

- Medicals were approved, but now expired. IRCC can internally increase the validity time, or may request new medicals. They will reach out directly with that decision

- Next steps are security verifications

o Due to the nature of security screenings, there is no processing time for this step. COVID-19 is also creating delays on this step due to IRCC needing to work with third parties as part of this process.

--

The application will continue to process and is subject to delays because of COVID-19. This is both related to IRCC working with third parties and local public health guidance closing and limiting the workplace access to secure sites to complete these steps. Unfortunately this is the best information I can provide you at this time. Rest assured, IRCC will continue to work on the application and will reach out directly if new information is requested.

Mdnawab

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Hi,
I have few questions.
1. when did you apply for notes? And when did you get it?

2. On your GCMS notes on which date it says recommend interview, it show you the date and time when officer made recommendations.

PS. Recommend interview doesn’t necessarily mean you will be summoned for interview, you might get additional documents request or you might get a phone call interview or interview might be waived completely by higher officer.

Files are reviewed by two officers. A regular officer and a higher officer. If both of them think you need an interview only then you will get a call/email for interview. Usually the higher officer almost always follows regular officers recommendations.

if both officers think interview is needed your notes will change to “interview required” from “recommend interview” just like with eligibility, first officer will say recommend passed and then higher officer will review it again and say eligibility passed.
I applied on 2 dec 2020 and I got yesterday .
There is no date or time for interview.
No, not the time and date for the interview but, when that note was made. When the officer made note and marked your application for interview it shows time and date when it was done. There’s a time and date for every note entry into GCMS notes.

Sonali1990

Aug 25, 2017
Hello all,
I received my GCMC notes today, it says

1. forwarded to CBO ? CBO MEANS? (Note made on Nov-19-2020)

2. Also, it says criminality passed. (Note made on Dec-08-2020) What’s the next step after this?

If anyone has knowledge about these points please share!

P.S. I applied the notes on Dec 07,2020 and received today.

Thanks

Last edited:

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
Hello all,
I received my GCMC notes today, it says

1. forwarded to CBO ? CBO MEANS? (Note made on Nov-19-2020)

2. Also, it says criminality passed. (Note made on Dec-08-2020) What’s the next step after this?

If anyone has knowledge about these points please share!

P.S. I applied the notes on Dec 07,2020 and received today.

Thanks
CBO, I guess the first level officer to review your application. Might be Canada Based Officer?
What is the status of PA’s eligibility?

Reactions: Sonali1990

ammuan2020

Apr 17, 2020
Yes, received Pre-Arrival.

Thanks
You are one of the lucky applicant, that dec 2019 applicant got pre-arrival. I'm November 2019 applicant no Pre-Arrival,DM either PPR. highly frustrated then ever.....why NDVO not giving any priority for spouse application? why??

Sonali1990

Aug 25, 2017
You are one of the lucky applicant, that dec 2019 applicant got pre-arrival. I'm November 2019 applicant no Pre-Arrival,DM either PPR. highly frustrated then ever.....why NDVO not giving any priority for spouse application? why??
Don’t worry, we all are together in this!
Hopefully we all will get good news soon !
Thanks