+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Jass1234

Oct 1, 2017
This wait seems to be never ending..Looking at the this forum there seems to be hardly any updates for spouse applications..If spouse applications were the first priority why are we not getting any updates..Is ndvo still working on student visas?..

AVirk90

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
You are one of the lucky applicant, that dec 2019 applicant got pre-arrival. I'm November 2019 applicant no Pre-Arrival,DM either PPR. highly frustrated then ever.....why NDVO not giving any priority for spouse application? why??
If not already, raise a webform asking the same to IRCC. You will get reply within 2 weeks but they will respond from NDVO.
My file went in process after 2 days I received reply from NDVO.
So far every time I have emailed, it has helped move my file forward. Even when I sent my passport for stamping, It took forever but I emailed them and received reply after 2 days and COPR as well.
Just a suggestion.

ammuan2020

Apr 17, 2020
If not already, raise a webform asking the same to IRCC. You will get reply within 2 weeks but they will respond from NDVO.
My file went in process after 2 days I received reply from NDVO.
So far every time I have emailed, it has helped move my file forward. Even when I sent my passport for stamping, It took forever but I emailed them and received reply after 2 days and COPR as well.
Just a suggestion.
I sent webform last 10 days ago until now no response at all. I just submit webform again....you are the lucky one my friend and enjoy the Canada Winter with your love one thanks again. can you provide me the Email address that you sent your enquiry. what is the best email address ?

Last edited:

AVirk90

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
I sent webform last 10 days ago until now no response at all. I just submit webform again....you are the lucky one my friend and enjoy the Canada Winter with your love one thanks again. can you provide me the Email address that you sent your enquiry. what is the best email address ?
This is the email I got reply from after I raised webform and I just replied to same address.
delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca

Reactions: ammuan2020

Kinndeep

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
No, not the time and date for the interview but, when that note was made. When the officer made note and marked your application for interview it shows time and date when it was done. There’s a time and date for every note entry into GCMS notes.
Oh sorry, I ordered in end of October, but I didn’t anything, so put another inquiry after that I got notes in January but notes created on 2nd dec 2020

Vrijesh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
Type of application: Sponsorship - Spouse, common-law partner in Canada

October 3rd 2019 : We are pleased to inform that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor.

November 1st 2019 : This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in New Delhi for further processing.

Medical done : October 2019 (Expired last year)

I do not have any update since.

Been waiting since a long time now! Any thoughts or help would be grateful.